Plague of Pures vs Devotion Prep (5-0 in preps) ft bv trying to win cotm 3 months straight

TheKing

@@Downcastt i don`t think there will be something setup anymore, many chances for both clans but nothing happend. Due the lpc scene is going downhill alot we will only focus on training and moving up.

Sad to see that Chaos closed so early and that Purge went downhill and closed also.( They could`ve boost the lpc scene). Devotion came and ruined lpc scene.

Btw just make a application for high council or leader, Flurky is like a virus and Energy is sht. #Jesse

I am hoping with the next set of LPCs that it can go back to how it once was, I enjoy the LPC scene more than any other as it reminds me of the old days, when the word 'pure' meant something a lot different than it does now!

Definitely sucks that Chaos and Purge closed I agree there, not enough LPCs out at the moment.

@@Downcastt You know lpc scene is dead when even low lvls get 30def+ And i don`t think lpc scene will get better, cause Poison is about to open as lpc lol.

It was fun, and i know you guys have many 70+ also so move also up to mpc. Devotion is Olympus, like they would last with their massers... Poison we have to see how they do as lpc and what is left?