hey cd

Big Meat

Ty for confirming my statement, by resorting to a pathetic attempt at flaming.

We both know hassan can´t lead a clan, you (and other ranks) even agreed with me on that one multiple times but just like the rest of the current bv ranks, you are too scared to say it to his face. At the end of the day, you know damn well that you are caught in a loop of reopening ev/bv clans. You would rather be a loyal slave to hassan than use your fucking brain and leave that brown sticky stuffhole.

Id rather be loyal then be a snake bud. The only thing your known as is trash,Something you would step on after it's done. you feel me?

Id rather be loyal then be a snake bud. The only thing your known as is trash,Something you would step on after it's done. you feel me?

Godbless, then stay a loyal slave with that cauliflower way of thinking. It won´t get you far.

Godbless, then stay a loyal slave with that cauliflower way of thinking. It won´t get you far.

Hmm, all i know is that you have no respect whats so ever. It was your decision if you wanted to leave or stay, i was fine with that. but to flame us other ranks and to do a cauliflower thing to our site which anyone could do was Unnecessary. Just because you don't like hassan that was your decision but to be a fucking coward to me and other ranks that actually put in work you can go fuck your self. Stay Muted tomato, your use that anyways. 

Hmm, all i know is that you have no respect whats so ever. It was your decision if you wanted to leave or stay, i was fine with that. but to flame us other ranks and to do a cauliflower thing to our site which anyone could do was Unnecessary. Just because you don't like hassan that was your decision but to be a fucking coward to me and other ranks that actually put in work you can go fuck your self. Stay Muted tofu, your use that anyways. 

I wasn´t the one to start the flaming, that was you, don´t lie about this.

Stop crying about the (my) domain, I only redirected it 3 days later when you closed and made bv, so obivously you didn´t need "clan-envy".

You sound very mad btw. Slave

I wasn´t the one to start the flaming, that was you, don´t lie about this.

Stop crying about the (my) domain, I only redirected it 3 days later when you closed and made bv, so obivously you didn´t need "clan-envy".

You sound very mad btw. Slave

Listen here ole bud, a slave is your irl situation. The day you actually get a girl and not be a virgin make sure she has The whip bundle of twigsgg

@dete watch your mouth before i wrap you all up like a meatloaf ill fuck up any farmer on this game. Know your place @@Pain because i madee you. You were born at w18edge your norway fuck

You are justin beiber as fuck. You carpet riding camel jockey. Go stick your head in the sand.

You got a 5 head. We bully your brown sticky stuff clan so much, that you are moving up before they are anywhere even close to being ready.

EnVy re-opening inbound.

5 in cc.. l0l picked the wrong clan as a rival. lasted 3 weeks. #closingtimeeeee

Yo bigboi who tf u think you are. You just another hassan slave that's acting big on a runescape website. farmer ur brown sticky stuff clan went 3 time in mpc and 3 time it fucking failed. Not sure what the fuck i have to tell u to make u realise that ur brown sticky stuff, ur clan is brown sticky stuff and everything u have been part of is brown sticky stuff.

You are one dumb tofu. He went in the milirary bro

lmfao he got you!

pretty sure we have defeated you many times on even numbers in the wilderness, and even won our last prep against you. The only clan who can compete with us on even numbers is Aao and even Olympus can last longer in fights than rage even though both of you have same quality.

you are one of the many cd members with poor quality

nobody gives a fuck, what kind of clan doesnt do clan wars? and u guys pussied out from prepping an lpc (bv) and you claim olympus is broken? l0l i taught ur best member @@Pain how to barage 8 months ago l000000000l virgins stop spamming sharkbrew now fuckin rats.

noob