hey cd

Big Meat

now you're in a clan with a decent rank team and garbage member quality lmao!

pretty sure we have defeated you many times on even numbers in the wilderness, and even won our last prep against you. The only clan who can compete with us on even numbers is Aao and even Olympus can last longer in fights than rage even though both of you have same quality.

pretty sure we have defeated you many times on even numbers in the wilderness, and even won our last prep against you. The only clan who can compete with us on even numbers is Aao and even Olympus can last longer in fights than rage even though both of you have same quality.

drop the mains and we will see? 

i can confirm that i was part of the staff team who bullied cd out of clan wars back in the pcl era

who remembered when they would hit off remy and ryan and make us go down 3 every round but then armin would call us to victory

lol you can play music on a prep vs cd and win.

Man, this is one of the most justin beiber topics I've seen in a long ass time. Big meat is a Hassan's cock sucking, f@t virgin fuck. Get a fucking life you worthless scrub. Your clan is brown sticky stuff, you're brown sticky stuff, and you're gonna get absolutely savaged by CD and OP. Stick to bullying 60's on your 90's bundle of twigss. It's gonna be so sad for you when your idol Hassan closes for the 100th time. 

Man, this is one of the most justin beiber topics I've seen in a long ass time. Big meat is a Hassan's cock sucking, f@t virgin fuck. Get a fucking life you worthless scrub. Your clan is brown sticky stuff, you're brown sticky stuff, and you're gonna get absolutely savaged by CD and OP. Stick to bullying 60's on your 90's bundle of twigss. It's gonna be so sad for you when your idol Hassan closes for the 100th time. 

yet you know nothing.. cd is raping op atm l0l 2k16 clanner.

You´ve been clanning for years and always been hassans slave, keep it up broccoli

Clearly, you don't know much about me. you can certainly type that's for sure, but id like to see you talk which we all know you cant do because of all that CD Dick you been choking and gagging on. The real question is do you spit or swallow? 

Clearly, you don't know much about me. you can certainly type that's for sure, but id like to see you talk which we all know you cant do because of all that CD Dick you been choking and gagging on. The real question is do you spit or swallow? 

Ty for confirming my statement, by resorting to a pathetic attempt at flaming.

We both know hassan can´t lead a clan, you (and other ranks) even agreed with me on that one multiple times but just like the rest of the current bv ranks, you are too scared to say it to his face. At the end of the day, you know damn well that you are caught in a loop of reopening ev/bv clans. You would rather be a loyal slave to hassan than use your fucking brain and leave that brown sticky stuffhole.

how do u manage to piss off Kratos? l000l goddamn ur a virgin bundle of twigsgot log off go talk to girls for once, go make an instagram get a real social life.

You just called instagram a real social life, godbless you´re a moron

@dete watch your mouth before i wrap you all up like a meatloaf ill fuck up any farmer on this game. Know your place @@Pain because i madee you. You were born at w18edge your norway fuck

Move up to close again you cauliflower fuckwit