May 1, 2016---CD vs. World (feat Rage, BV, Imperial and OP mains)

OP died

RTf7nfC.png

On this beautiful Sunday, we had 64 Purple Warriors ready to murder anyone who dared to cross our path. Shout-out to OP for pulling 35 mains/invites and 15 kids in addy and sitting at GDZ all trip. I hope you have lots of success in the main scene.

uPNuFO5.png

I feel OP's spam here is pretty ironic since their trip was them sitting at GDZ all day and then slaving VR's fight and killing looters, lol.

ju3XyOz.png

"OP is a pure clan!"-- Yeah, maybe a "Barrows" pure lol, have fun at God Wars you rejects.

yOYvMty.png

We fought Rage for a bit, who decided to share team-capes with BV. All it meant was more people for CD to kill.

RRvDgdw.png

DPz3tNq.png

sJUTUCz.png

fnSh0sE.png

OcnQOEc.png

PGHOu7o.png

9DSg4ao.png

s7HEPqB.png

Join the best pure clan and community today! http://critical-damage.org

I seem to be a little confused, and don't take this as flame but if CD bring mains to 90% of their fights, and so does OP..... Why do they hate on each other for bringing mains, when they both do it?

im sayin they aint pures

I seem to be a little confused, and don't take this as flame but if CD bring mains to 90% of their fights, and so does OP..... Why do they hate on each other for bringing mains, when they both do it?

I´ll clarify. With all seriousness.

CD would bring 5-10 mains to kill any enemy raggers (on their own mains). OP did about the same thing, but they couldn´t compete and decided to bring even more. CD retaliated by also bringing more. Then OP goes to lengths of bringing an actual main clan (VR) to help them out by waiting at gdz, because they still can´t compete. CD has not done that though but instead let them have their little teaparty with their main clan at gdz while we fought Rage/BV/Imperial. 

That´s pretty much where it´s at right now. OP will probably continue to embarrass themselves with a main clan waiting to login at gdz. Not to mention that they not only allow but also encourage their members to get 30 defence, which makes them an HPC fighting in the MPC bracket.

Pretty sht to be between Imperial, OP,CD who all pulls 60+ and mostly are mains. MPC scene dieing

To be honest, where it´s at right now, OP is the HPC clan with mostly mains (refer to their Saturday where they brought a main clan, VR) fighting MPCs.

@@Wise Old Man should`ve used ur orb from draynor,then you could`ve know that chance1111 said ''140 mains'' so it actually became like that.

Nevertheless mpc scene dieing out. 3 clans who pulls 60+ with alot mains, AAO sniping in imperial capes but not doing very well, since 80+ cape counter and most ppls start running.

SD ??

Apex= Saturday only

Rage has decent pull but not many high addy daddies/mains to have a long fight.

Lpc getting more mixed in MPC now.

Devotion wears Olympus capes

POP wears CD capes

BV wears Rage capes.