The State of RuneScape (Legacy vs OSRS) and Clanning

Quode

Pretty simple, either PM me (for those of you who know me) your opinion on RS, clanning, your clan, other clans, and what other games (if any) you play in spare time besides RS. If you don't know me, just flame me here in this topic or post something whilst posing as a pseudo-intellectual in regards to your opinion of RS/Clanning in general, and don't worry about the rest :P

Quode, my nigga :D. I think the lpc scene is pretty good. Only problem is multiclanners and brown sticky stuff leaders that embrace it. They can't hold their own so they beg CP, FI, FOE, and EoP to come and save them, quite pathetic. But yeh my opinion. Btw we play online card games, haxball, private servers, legacy, league of legends, counter strike and anything else that strikes the eye in Activation. We just have a chill ass gaming community. 

Good to see you though Quode :wub: it's been a minute.

Lpc scene is looking strong which I like so far, as for the guy above me, The only thing interfering is the multiclanners and Leaders who indulge in this. And some clans are threatened to bring higher levels in order to compete as a LPC, Being a member of Zu it's safe to say i'd give the most props to Supremacy for maintaining "Actual" Lpc levels and not changing because of scarcity from other clans. In comparison to the others such as Zenith, Ascent, Conviction and Lt who have lots of Multiclanners. 

The clan scene has changed alot the past half year, because of that the lpc scene is triving.

The state of clanning as a whole isnt that good, it's extremely hard to recruit, and a lot of veteran clanners feel to old and bored to play this game.

I feel like we gotta work together to get this community growing, maybe with a little help from JaGex.

Don't rly care about the state of Runescape, OSRS or otherwise.. obviously I'd prefer the player base to be bigger.

I think the "lpc" scene are just dividing the pure community out of pure laziness recruiting/competition wise. Levels are clearly not the difference, it's the inability to compete and inability to stop inviting a bunch of people from "hpcs".

I haven't considered LPC/MPC/HPC to refer to levels in like 5 years which was probably the last time lpcs were actually 50's and 60's and MPCS really had different levels than HPCS. I think it more accurately describes clans by their pulls and overall quality when compared to all clans, regardless of the labels they give themselves.

With that being said I'm probably going to join a lpc soon

Don't rly care about the state of Runescape, OSRS or otherwise.. obviously I'd prefer the player base to be bigger.

I think the "lpc" scene are just dividing the pure community out of pure laziness recruiting/competition wise. Levels are clearly not the difference, it's the inability to compete and inability to stop inviting a bunch of people from "hpcs".

I haven't considered LPC/MPC/HPC to refer to levels in like 5 years which was probably the last time lpcs were actually 50's and 60's and MPCS really had different levels than HPCS. I think it more accurately describes clans by their pulls and overall quality when compared to all clans, regardless of the labels they give themselves.

#JoinZu Clan-zu.com intro :)

What sets apart the lpcs and hpcs are 

mains

ddosing

camping singles

lack of action

willingness to fight

care for wins/losses

major drama

and levels as well... Fi have like 40+ lvl 100s along with Eop's high lvls, and Foe/cp's decent lvls compared to all of the lpcs which have pro dominantly 70s

Over the past 4 years the rank teams have started accommodating more and more to their members and letting go of old values that truly kept a clan in order under the guise of "adapt or die". I think this is really just an excuse for laziness. Rank teams have become overly obsessed with their status in the clanning scene that they became willing to get on their knees and start sucking the dicks of their members in order to get them to stay in the clan and not running off to another. It's pathetic. The recruiting scene no longer involves actual recruiting. It's become a process of one clan smashing another clan to pieces, utterly demoralizing them forcing them into closure and having their members spread out into different clans and only gaining some of that clans numbers in the end. It's recycled dog brown sticky stuff. The only clans that truly recruit are the clans that are desperate to open up so they resort to edgeville recruiting and rock crab recruiting which is great in my opinion, but the only outcome out of their hard work and dedication is finally being able to open up but getting smashed and closed by clans with experienced members who have been in the scene for years. Because of that recruiting new players has become a giant turn off. But the LPC scene is starting to get bigger again and I can only hope.

I'm not saying all of your rank teams have done this, this is just a small observation of what I've seen over the years. But the mentality has changed into something cancerous. Remember there have been clans that have stayed true to the 1 defense rule and still remained dominant through out the years. smashing clans that represented that "adapt or die" mentality into the dirt. It's not impossible if you truly work at it. It's also become the thing to blame Jagex for everything. Yeah they fucked a lot of brown sticky stuff up and made it all a lot harder on us. But remember. There are still 20k active players on runescape daily and most of them are pures. How many pures are there in the clanning scene left? 500? go out and get the other 19,500. Clans that have already established a stable foundation for themselves have a lot of recruiting potential. The only way we're going to get Jagex to fix any of our problems is if we become big enough for them to even recognize us. Remember they're about creating revenue, and accommodating to 500 players out of 20k players isn't very profitable. But accommodating to 5,000 and growing would definitely be something they would be interested in.

Don't hate I still love you guys <3 even the ones that hate me :(