Why doesn't CP want to prep?

Leech

[18:13:37] <[EoP]Leech> yo
[18:13:38] <[EoP]Leech> wanna f2p prep today
[18:14:31] <[CP]iMerk_31s> YE BRO
[18:14:41] <[EoP]Leech> Seriously
[18:14:43] <[EoP]Leech> want to f2p prep today?
[18:14:47] <[CP]iMerk_31s> ONLY 1.5 YEARS LATER??????
[18:14:53] <[CP]iMerk_31s> congratz
[18:15:04] <[EoP]Leech> So do you want to prep or not?
[18:17:53] <[EoP]Leech> Come on man
[18:18:01] <[EoP]Leech> Ill do publcity off if ur scared of losing
[18:18:10] <[CP]iMerk_31s> yeah we'll prep in 15 mins

Why don't these guys accept?

I ask the LPC community to boycott cp trips until they give us a prep maybe that will give them some encouragement

I ask the LPC community to boycott cp trips until they give us a prep maybe that will give them some encouragement

That's really ironic considering you are opening a brown sticky stuffty lpc yourself lmao

Did i hit a nerve? Stop being scared to fight on a game you parasite 

and im not opening revenge cba

[20:21:33] <Slayer90042> yo

[20:21:42] <[EoP]Leech> ?
[20:21:48] <Slayer90042> f2p prep
[20:21:54] <Slayer90042> today
[20:21:55] <[EoP]Leech> get a rank to pm me
[20:22:12] <Slayer90042> query [CP]JV
[20:22:17] <[EoP]Leech> ok
[20:22:29] <Slayer90042> we're waiting
[20:22:54] <[EoP]Leech> pmed him
[20:23:37] <[EoP]Leech> I'm waiting

[20:22:20] <[EoP]Leech> yo
[20:22:22] <[EoP]Leech> f2p prep today
[20:23:51] <[CP]JV> im going golfing

ok I understand why you're mad that they won't accept your prep request. But then again it is a REQUEST. Don't post brown sticky stuff like this on the forums expecting to embarrass them. If they don't want to prep they don't have to. Your clan has been made irrelevant in the HPC scene and you think the only way you can come back up is prepping CP??? Recruit and work on your clan. Practice train and have events. What happened to the fundamentals of pure clanning? And unless you're going to step down to mpc trips don't bother the lpc's/mpc's in hopes of recruiting their members.

Your clan has been made irrelevant in the HPC scene and you think the only way you can come back up is prepping CP??? Recruit and work on your clan. Practice train and have events.

Is CP not Hpc? Is prepping other clans not a practice? Is a prep against another clan not an event?

Clearly we're not "irrelevant" if Cp is scared to prep us..

ok I understand why you're mad that they won't accept your prep request. But then again it is a REQUEST. Don't post brown sticky stuff like this on the forums expecting to embarrass them. If they don't want to prep they don't have to. Your clan has been made irrelevant in the HPC scene and you think the only way you can come back up is prepping CP??? Recruit and work on your clan. Practice train and have events. What happened to the fundamentals of pure clanning? And unless you're going to step down to mpc trips don't bother the lpc's/mpc's in hopes of recruiting their members.

It's because they make fun of our prep record every chance they have but never dare to prep us