TLP, MM, M Hanuman Says it how it is.

notRordarok

lol supremacy the fuck

y wud any1 waste time on sup

TLP is currently competing with doom, brings me back to the days when your brown sticky stuff clan was competing with leet tactics after we brutally bullied your clan. Do you want us to kill your clan again?You are currently not in a position to talk brown sticky stuff fucking r,etard.

TLP is currently competing with doom, brings me back to the days when your brown sticky stuff clan was competing with leet tactics after we brutally bullied your clan. Do you want us to kill your clan again?, you are currently not in a position to talk brown sticky stuff fucking r,etard

let me think, hmmmmmm

nothanks lol prep when good again

TLP is currently competing with doom, brings me back to the days when your brown sticky stuff clan was competing with leet tactics after we brutally bullied your clan. Do you want us to kill your clan again?You are currently not in a position to talk brown sticky stuff fucking r,etard.

Lmfao who the fuck are u bro

Having a hard time taking anything Hanuman post/says serious since he dedicated his life to being succesful in a runescape clan and failed lol

now he's trying again, just look at his signature on Mayhem forums L0L so proud of his achievements on the mmorpg runescape

What are talking about "no clans want to prep" you broccoli, we prep'd you last week and we also prep'd CP last week which was the only 2 preps the hpc scene had that week.

Don't give me that " nobody wants to prep you nonsense" you can pm supremacy any time for a prep. We are the most active pure clan we aren't scared to fight any clan in a minigame.

yea other HPC's did have preps last week lol

Na. They haven't even removed some people that have left/will leave or gone inactive. Their real ml is probably like at 100 right now and dropping

still better quality wise than whatever clan ur in lol

Having a hard time taking anything Hanuman post/says serious since he dedicated his life to being succesful in a runescape clan and failed lol

now he's trying again, just look at his signature on Mayhem forums L0L so proud of his achievements on the mmorpg runescape

l0l