Support The Movement

Duval

JLMywaD.jpg

Support the Movement. My dad (Alvin Trace) needs all the support he can get with his music, If you like Rap music ... i mean GOOD rap music not this pussy lil wayne brown sticky stuff give him a listen. ill provide links to a few of his songs! Like it share it put it on Future Clan video's spread the word. When we are famous ill remember you bc you remembered us! 

My dad raps first in the "dont run" Song , And second in the "Give you the world" Song. These are the newest hit singles for his albums you can buy them on itunes also. His rap name is Alvin Trace! Add him on Fb and check out his "M.O.D.E" Movement on FB! 

M.O.D.E - Making Our Dreams Exist

PM ME FOR THE FACEBOOK

Alvin Trace

x126KGV.jpg

:New Hit Singles:

https://soundcloud.com/alvin-trace-a-t/dont-run-w-j-ville

https://soundcloud.com/alvin-trace-a-t/give-you-the-world-w-j-ville

J-Ville

WOjspgz.jpg

*SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC MAKING MOVES IN THE 904 and 217 MAKE YOUR AREA CODE THE NEXT ONE*

Seems cool that you're doing this, but like the other guy said, its best if you dont add his facebook, to much scum on here now-days dude, dont trust anyone on here, they'll probably be more likely to troll you then support you. But I give you my full support :)

all they have to do is look on the MODE or search Alvin trace on FB and find him . i mean no matter waht if they WANTED to find him they could. but like he told me... "i will add and unadd them as fast as they act cauliflower" lets all act mature!

but i took it off. he has every link i post this on and checks it when he has time to read comments! so give your real COMMENTS on this and let him know what you think. if it wasnt good i wouldnt be posting this!

Edit out his Facebook. Don't trust these retards with your dad's facebook.

^^^ i did this for you Duval if people listen like what they hear they can just pm you for the FB and you can give them it.

GL

@@0wl

Thanks owl. listen to it bro! i swear youll like it! let us know what you think my dad reads all posts i gave him the links to all the sites i posted this on! any and all feed back "other then flame" is welcome! the song "Dont run" was on the radio yesterday!!

tXc made the sig for me in like 2009 i use it out of respect to him you kno bc my rsn was "blooded" if u read the second sig it says what? "blooded" and waynes new music is brown sticky stuff but his older stuff (Example Carter 1-3) was dope as fuck.. and @@sudo_ your fucking weak? your fat as fuck and cant make it to your fridge without stopping for a 5min breathing treatment. and thats not ashy you moronic fuck its called a scar or is your eye sight as good as your brain.. rhetorical question i presume . 

@@James i advise you to sit down before i jump all over your fake ass too. thanks.

@@sudo_ if i do recall i think i told you i lived 2 hrs away from you and asked if you wanted to box this little beef out and your reply was "you can try but ill call the cops on you for hitting a minor" nigga shut your fat ass up and go on a diet . inbred at its finest.

tXc made the sig for me in like 2009 i use it out of respect to him you kno bc my rsn was "blooded" if u read the second sig it says what? "blooded" and waynes new music is brown sticky stuff but his older stuff (Example Carter 1-3) was dope as fuck.. and sudo_ your fucking weak? your fat as fuck and cant make it to your fridge without stopping for a 5min breathing treatment. and thats not ashy you moronic fuck its called a scar or is your eye sight as good as your brain.. rhetorical question i presume . 

@@James i advise you to sit down before i jump all over your fake ass too. thanks.

fake ass?

tXc made the sig for me in like 2009 i use it out of respect to him you kno bc my rsn was "blooded" if u read the second sig it says what? "blooded" and waynes new music is brown sticky stuff but his older stuff (Example Carter 1-3) was dope as fuck.. and @@sudo_ your fucking weak? your fat as fuck and cant make it to your fridge without stopping for a 5min breathing treatment. and thats not ashy you moronic fuck its called a scar or is your eye sight as good as your brain.. rhetorical question i presume . 

@@sudo_ if i do recall i think i told you i lived 2 hrs away from you and asked if you wanted to box this little beef out and your reply was "you can try but ill call the cops on you for hitting a minor" nigga shut your fat ass up and go on a diet . inbred at its finest.

lmfao

i would write a constructed reply but i really cba.

ur broccolied as fk, ur like 25 years old and working a $8/hour job at steak and shake with no education or degree. it's apparent life is literally going no where for you l0l

uve posted this like on 5 different forums and received nothing but troll responses; have u not realized no1 cares about the music ur attempting to promote, or are you actually that cauliflower to comprehend the fact everyone looks at you as a joke. #CHAOTIC - 13TH TIME IS THE CHARM XDDD

• 4 weeks later...