Moving to HPC IMP

DopeEOP

I don't get why EOP/TLP members are okay with their ranks being on these boards 24/7 instead of dealing with the fact their own clans have been consistently pulling like 35-50% of their ML over the past 2 months

I mean sure haha grats we lost a prep (not even against you btw, all the hype you have left is from other clans) but 100 FOE will be coming for your 35 pures this weekend and we don't off, so GL

I don't get why EOP/TLP members are okay with their ranks being on these boards 24/7 instead of dealing with the fact their own clans have been consistently pulling like 35-50% of their ML over the past 2 months

I mean sure haha grats we lost a prep (not even against you btw, all the hype you have left is from other clans) but 100 FOE will be coming for your 35 pures this weekend and we don't off, so GL

Now I see why you cancelled our F2P prep, you lost to an MPC matched...................

Just spam fokn el oh el at em

Did

Not

Read

EOP is better than foc ty :P