what happened to Foe?

Togo

And yet we still have the best prep record in both servers on 07 since clan wars came out.

Wrong, if you include pre-FOE closure - TLPs would be better.

Just cause you started a new record when you reopened, doesn't mean it doesn't include the past.

- Any clan can close and reopen, get 1 win and forever have best prep record 100% win no issues.

Just cause you started a new record when you reopened, doesn't mean it doesn't include the past.

- Any clan can close and reopen, get 1 win and forever have best prep record 100% win no issues.

no it wouldnt, you can check their overall prep record on their site.

if you compare the two, since day 1 of both clans opening (both pre-eoc and on 07) you'll see ours is better

u joined EOOP in 2k14 "_>"

eruption of olympus pures

and yet Tyler has beaten ur clan in the only server u play while bringing EoP to the top

meanwhile all you've done is cry in your LB's about how no1 respects you in your own fucking clan lmao

KYP moron your a sht leader

and yet Tyler has beaten ur clan in the only server u play while bringing EoP to the top

meanwhile all you've done is cry in your LB's about how no1 respects you in your own fucking clan lmao

try again buddy

tyleRRR taught me everything I know

so he's brown sticky stuff now???

rofl tyler got a 1-1 win vs foe and reminded everyone why fi is the #3 best pure clan of all time, not eop. there's a reason why mm, foe and fi are all jagex cup winners, and not eop l00000l

l8r alligator 

bro u joined foe in 2k15 u fucking random. you don't know anything about foe prep/fullout records so plz stfu u edge recruit lmfao

foe clw prep record is historically better than tlp's overall. i understand u hate foe and all cuz we booted ur garbage ass, but no need to spread false information on this cancer site

thx m8

bro u joined foe in 2k15 u fucking random. you don't know anything about foe prep/fullout records so plz stfu u edge recruit lmfao

foe clw prep record is historically better than tlp's overall. i understand u hate foe and all cuz we booted ur garbage ass, but no need to spread false information on this cancer site

thx m8

Would appreciate if you didn't spread false information about myself on this cancer site also :)

My clan history with FOE:

2007-2008

2014-2014(Early-Closure)

2015-2015(Reopening-Late)

think you'll find I joined before your dumbass :)

Second:

Was never booted - Neither was Rob; both left - Rob got banned for flaming/bsing shortly after.

So yeh I think you'll find I do know about FOE's prep record.

Fight arena: Losing to CP/EOP/CT/FI/SV constantly in P2P.

Clan Wars: Losing to CP/EOP/CT/FI/SV constantly in P2P until closure.

Reopening: Actually won for once.

no it wouldnt, you can check their overall prep record on their site.

if you compare the two, since day 1 of both clans opening (both pre-eoc and on 07) you'll see ours is better

Think you'll find that on 07 TLP has a better prep record - maybe not as many preps - but they have better averages than FOE.

Due to being brown sticky stuff pre-closure.

Would appreciate if you didn't spread false information about myself on this cancer site also :)

My clan history with FOE:

2007-2008

2014-2014(Early-Closure)

2015-2015(Reopening-Late)

think you'll find I joined before your dumbass :)

Second:

Was never booted - Neither was Rob; both left - Rob got banned for flaming/bsing shortly after.

So yeh I think you'll find I do know about FOE's prep record.

Fight arena: Losing to CP/EOP/CT/FI/SV constantly in P2P.

Clan Wars: Losing to CP/EOP/CT/FI/SV constantly in P2P until closure.

Reopening: Actually won for once.

you were never foe in 2007/2008 because I was in foe then and nobody including myself doesn't remember you lmfao!!! wow how much of a nerd are you to pretend like you actually started clanning before 2k14, Jesus Christ it's not that serious to lie about that m8

but gratz foe on having a better overall prep record than every pure clan on rs thx

you were never foe in 2007/2008 because I was in foe then and nobody including myself doesn't remember you lmfao!!! wow how much of a nerd are you to pretend like you actually started clanning before 2k14, Jesus Christ it's not that serious to lie about that m8

but gratz foe on having a better overall prep record than every pure clan on rs thx

you weren't though, difference is i'm actually registered to the 1st forum and guess wut, you're not ;D

I don't need to pretend - especially cause before I was FOE I was attending MMs trips without being a member l0l