We closed again

Ebag

Hassan called us all soft. Idk I'm just the topic maker and I'm following where the other ranks are going. There's like 12 of us, probably joining rage since nobody else has bothered to even shoot us invitational messages :(

Hassan called us all soft. Idk I'm just the topic maker and I'm following where the other ranks are going. There's like 12 of us, probably joining rage since nobody else has bothered to even shoot us invitational messages :(

This pretty much.

Ts.imperial-rs.net

Imperial-rs.net

Suck me, I've always wanted you ;)

But yeah rage are aight

??? @@Ebag come to imperial.. #1 matched mpc & we're #1 in the wildy wtf u doing bro www.imperial-rs.net go make an intro