TLP's Saturday Smokefest | Ft. FOC scared, CP/RD puffed, !seen Fi? | 5/21/16

Tyendinaga

you're one of those kids who change your rsn every time you die to me lmfao. give me all your rsns and I'll go searching through my clips for you

and you're not better than vinea, 4zs, j3r, 5lap, nido or peen and I use all their accounts periodically. you were too busy on private servers while all the best nhers quit, or took their talents to the main scene. ur not even better than r3v during his prime years back

lmfao chill m8, ur nothing special at all. i'm way before your time soz

lmfao holy no1 cares bro go write paragraphs somewhere else

Lmfao TLP 2v1ed fo+cp and fo+sv for over 6 months.

The first weekend it happens to them they go running with their tails between their legs, pussies lmfa0.

I think the best part with this is that Sv weren't even a HPC for 6 months lmao

I think the best part with this is that Sv weren't even a HPC for 6 months lmao

Lmfao that is true indeed, we did bully them out a lot quicker than that, thanks for the reminder :)

I'm unsure if your tiny dutch brain(or w/e u are, idc) didn't notice but i said fo/cp at the start of my sentence as you two teamed against us as well last year. Feel free to read through all the lines of #sodapop for proof of this happening l0l.

@@Erik thoughts on fo being too scared to 2v1? I find it pretty pathetic coming from a clan that wore their biggest rival of all time's (MM, I don't think you had started clanning when they were around) cape, along with Sv, on TLP's trip only to lose.

you're one of those kids who change your rsn every time you die to me lmfao. give me all your rsns and I'll go searching through my clips for you

and you're not better than vinea, 4zs, j3r, 5lap, nido or peen and I use all their accounts periodically. you were too busy on private servers while all the best nhers quit, or took their talents to the main scene. ur not even better than r3v during his prime years back

lmfao chill m8, ur nothing special at all. i'm way before your time soz

l00l i can show you me destroying and 1hping all of em except for j3r im the king soz every1 u named in that list besides 2 is garbage i havent died yet but here some pictures 4 u

peen 1 : 34032cc235.jpg

peen 2 : 0b79bce3c1.jpg

5lap : a5afc59f89.jpg

nido : 36f7948f0b.jpg

now if you want me to i can upload vinea tabbing 15 times to me in a day

i said the only decent kids in tlp are in panda until I realized you were in the team, so I take that statement back. lmfao you're literally a random and not a factor.

let's not forget before @ joined (literally the only decent kid in panda, knowing now the rest are brown sticky stuff, especially you) you were still in tlp and got 3-0'd in every prep lmfao

plz don't take @ credit cause you're literally a nobody and I never see you in w25 m8

i hope u kno i was callin against foe bro

stay ez

l00l i can show you me destroying and 1hping all of em except for j3r im the king soz every1 u named in that list besides 2 is garbage i havent died yet but here some pictures 4 u

peen 1 : 34032cc235.jpg

peen 2 : 0b79bce3c1.jpg

5lap : a5afc59f89.jpg

nido : 36f7948f0b.jpg

now if you want me to i can upload vinea tabbing 15 times to me in a day

I see you still haven't showed or posted any of your previous names because you're fucking awful lmfao. You noticed all the best brids never change their rsn every time they tab or die? You wouldn't understand the concept because you're a private server random who just became decent in nh cause you play 24.7, while the rest of us don't play as much anymore lmfao.

The best Dutch is j3r, not you soz. he doesn't even nh anymore and you're trying to be like him lmfao, plz m8 you're extremely easy and late to the nh scene

ur also kinda a random so I'm not going to sit here and keep up with your 20+ name changes, but if you post them all I'll go searching for clips just for you m8. but I bet ur garbage ass won't lmfao

I see you still haven't showed or posted any of your previous names because you're fucking awful lmfao. You noticed all the best brids never change their rsn every time they tab or die? You wouldn't understand the concept because you're a private server random who just became decent in nh cause you play 24.7, while the rest of us don't play as much anymore lmfao.

The best Dutch is j3r, not you soz. he doesn't even nh anymore and you're trying to be like him lmfao, plz m8 you're extremely easy and late to the nh scene

ur also kinda a random so I'm not going to sit here and keep up with your 20+ name changes, but if you post them all I'll go searching for clips just for you m8. but I bet ur garbage ass won't lmfao

lmfao the only reason i hid my names were because i would get ragged by a few selected raggers but now im cool with them if u wanna know my prev names it was rsps brid and ezark lmfao last time i died was last year in usa world since j3r retired im #1 bro meet me ingame

lmfao the only reason i hid my names were because i would get ragged by a few selected raggers but now im cool with them if u wanna know my prev names it was rsps brid and ezark lmfao last time i died was last year in usa world since j3r retired im #1 bro meet me ingame

lmfao fo random cleared knikker wins again

pretty sure youve tabbed from me multiple times w/ the rsps brid rsn on one of the many accounts i've used. brb

pretty sure youve tabbed from me multiple times w/ the rsps brid rsn on one of the many accounts i've used. brb

nah i didnt lmfao i own world 25 bro if u wanna nh u gotta ask me permission since 5lap aint in foe no more its tlp's vsquare thanks

nah i didnt lmfao i own world 25 bro if u wanna nh u gotta ask me permission since 5lap aint in foe no more its tlp's vsquare thanks

wasnt even using anaa 20 def, on a lvl 80 account lmfao ur so ez m8, im sure i can find more wests using a lvl 78 l0l

gTh4YmD.gif

btw i only probably nh once a month on someones account, u play 24.7 and still can't keep up lmfao must be the private server illness. ur always one step behind.

wasnt even using anaa 20 def, on a lvl 80 account lmfao ur so ez m8, im sure i can find more wests using a lvl 78 l0l

gTh4YmD.gif

btw i only probably nh once a month on someones account, u play 24.7 and still can't keep up lmfao must be the private server illness. ur always one step behind.

lmfao i doubt thats even me and nice switches bro y u hidin ur rsn