TLP's Saturday Smokefest | Ft. FOC scared, CP/RD puffed, !seen Fi? | 5/21/16

Tyendinaga

ebgPZ2b.png

#TLP

ts.tlp-rs.net

'TLP Public' cc

SATURDAY, MAY 21st - The Last Pures bring out 65 hit squad killas to puff whatever the fuck was in the wild today. Unsurprsingly, even when up  15 FOC didn't want to tango which is a shame since we had to bully everyone else that we crossed paths with, including a remarkable 2v1 performance against CP, and then RD who foolishly tried to crash. Thanks to everyone who got smoked today, remain not difficult.

@@Native pls tell me u didn't write this

u actually fanboyed panda for beatin foe in a prep

>Random

i said the only decent kids in tlp are in panda until I realized you were in the team, so I take that statement back. lmfao you're literally a random and not a factor.

let's not forget before @ joined (literally the only decent kid in panda, knowing now the rest are brown sticky stuff, especially you) you were still in tlp and got 3-0'd in every prep lmfao

plz don't take @ credit cause you're literally a nobody and I never see you in w25 m8

i said the only decent kids in tlp are in panda until I realized you were in the team, so I take that statement back. lmfao you're literally a random and not a factor.

let's not forget before @ joined (literally the only decent kid in panda, knowing now the rest are brown sticky stuff, especially you) you were still in tlp and got 3-0'd in every prep lmfao

plz don't take @ credit cause you're literally a nobody and I never see you in w25 m8

i own w25 like i own clanwars

not even top 10 brid, sorry lol

majority of the best brids doesn't even nh anymore lmfao, you're super late and easy m8

hmm lets see name any active good brid and i can show you me smashing them

foe brids r overrated m8 only 1 worth mentioning is 5lap

hmm lets see name any active good brid and i can show you me smashing them

foe brids r overrated m8 only 1 worth mentioning is 5lap

you're one of those kids who change your rsn every time you die to me lmfao. give me all your rsns and I'll go searching through my clips for you

and you're not better than vinea, 4zs, j3r, 5lap, nido or peen and I use all their accounts periodically. you were too busy on private servers while all the best nhers quit, or took their talents to the main scene. ur not even better than r3v during his prime years back

lmfao chill m8, ur nothing special at all. i'm way before your time soz