Impact Late night pk trip Ft. Xl/UCT

Jail`

@@Hon0r your a nobody and always will be a nobody, you are the worst leader to arise since Kim Jong Un. Most unorganized clan I've fought and btw LPC scene is 69- defence. So if you even wanted to throw someone a prep make sure you understand the combat system.

@@Hon0r you have never closed a clan in your history, stop making fake history points. For the pasted 4-5 years your clan consisted of you multi logging two accs and 3 tune tanks. Nice history as well as wasting your time, gonna close in 3 weeks max.

Yes I confirm, what are you 12? I will close you.

I have cleared more clans today, than you have in your Runescape career "capig".

i took more steps today then you have your whole life

@@Hon0r your a nobody and always will be a nobody, you are the worst leader to arise since Kim Jong Un. Most unorganized clan I've fought and btw LPC scene is 69- defence. So if you even wanted to throw someone a prep make sure you understand the combat system.

@@Hon0r you have never closed a clan in your history, stop making fake history points. For the pasted 4-5 years your clan consisted of you multi logging two accs and 3 tune tanks. Nice history as well as wasting your time, gonna close in 3 weeks max.