Zerg Unit SMASHES conviction/bloody vikings (2v1)

B0Y

Lt was in ZU capes during this fight and their teamspeak3. It was an organized 2v2, but clearly you guys had the more "leet" tactics and came out with the win. Congratz on the 2v2, would be nice to see zu and lt not relying on teaming though.

Ok so basically Sith is straight up broccolied.  Like I don't even want to reason with this tomato LMFAO.  Anyways, good fight Conviction and Bloody Vikings who teamed up clearly in the video.  Was a good fight (ummmm L).  Oh and Sith good job leading redemptial into the dirt.  L O FUCKING L.

At least in my over a year of redemption we didn't team and claim to be #1 lol! I think I struck a nerve m8 :D

Just honestly I would like to see a ZU trip and see if they are actually good, no cp, no lt, no teaming with rc owner just ZU. I have already seen LT and I can tell why they need to rely on you, but I don't know.. Does zu really need them as well?

Ok so my comments get deleted and I get temp banned when I told Sith basically this... Let me reword so its ban-free.....:

Sith, open your eyes, there are no Leet Tactics there.  I find it funny that you keep defending the idea that they were, when your watching the video, L O L.  Seems like your really mad that Zu is taking the easy win when were outnumbered and in a 2v1.  Struck a nerve maybe?  A secret relationship we don't know about?  :lol:  :lol: