Why don't zu and lt make a new clan? (Debate)

Sith-

As we have seen in many cases, just about since I posted the Lt always loses ft cross eyed zu topic (most viewed and commented topic in sharkbait history), that they have teamed up on every event they have. If it be the Saturday trip where p50s found them in the same cc to 2v1 convention and claim it was a 1v2 (lol), or in that mini war where they showed up vs eop as one clan somehow, or even in the most recent claim of a 1v2 where they actually had LT on their ts and in their capes.

My opinion

Why is it that these clans don't just make a new clan? Neither of them seem to be able to do trips on their own, they are both full of CP invites, they both team on every event, what is the point of either of you having a clan just make one, in my opinion.

But lets play devils advocate...

Maybe they team because their pull would drop if they lost the name zu or lt so they have decided not to do it in favor of keeping numbers. These clans clearly only care about the numbers due to teaming with LT lol!

Recently I pmed mulug on irc and got this:

[00:54] <sithlord> hey mulugg
[00:54] <sithlord> yo [lt]mulugg
[00:55] <sithlord> is it true that zu is coming on your trip this weekend?
[00:55] <[Lt]Mulugg> no were just gunna team up
[00:55] <sithlord> well why don't you just make one clan
[00:56] <[Lt]Mulugg> There is a big difference in teaming on trips and being the same clan sithlord

It is true that convention are massers, but are they really the poison? Or is it the tryhards that think recruiting in game is the problem? There aren't any rules against bringing new blood into the community, I think its worse that ZU and LT need to team on the "masser" clan, let alone anyone else. I am deff. not a convention fanboy but at least they aren't teaming!

I guess what I am asking is why do you think LT and ZU don't make a new clan together? Any thoughts?

Actually not sure as to why you went through so much work to make a topic comparing Convictions "Massing" to ZU and LT teaming? Maybe if Conviction weren't such a try hard lpc and stopped mass cc recruiting then people wouldn't have to team..What are the odds of your clan winning a fight 35 v 70? Just cauliflower in my opinion? and there aren't any rules with clans teaming. I wouldn't care if conviction and bv teamed like they did before on us? Just means more loot for us and more trips in lumbridge for you. lol!

Settle it out in the wilderness, that is all I have to say.

it is settled in the wilderness. ZU required LT to team Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

The funny part "convention" fu sithlord recruits and they get so butt hurt that we do. When at least we stay as A clan. Whereas all they care about is ops and they team every weekend to achieve this instead of putting in the hard work to get members.

Don't want to get involved in this topic that much but sithlord speak the truth. No one will be butt hurt about ZU and LT always teaming if they just merge already. I mean today we had a 6v6 miniwar against LT and LT brought 18 in the portal mostly ZU and rushed us. It obviously bound to happen sooner or later. My own question is are they keeping the name Leet Tactics or a new name. Tradition is that the closing clan changed to the others name so I suppose since ZU is the one who requires LT's help and not the other way around that the new clan will remain as Leet Tactics?

Maybe if Conviction weren't such a try hard lpc and stopped mass cc recruiting then people wouldn't have to team..

I think I am going to just say this sentence summed it up. You legit made my day!

ZU logic:

If Convention would stop recruiting, then we wouldn't have to team!

I think I am going to just say this sentence summed it up. You legit made my day!

ZU logic:

If Convention would stop recruiting, then we wouldn't have to team!

They try to phrase it in every witch way they can to their members. Instead of just saying we cannot take conviction 1v1 on the weekend so we need help from other clans.

it is settled in the wilderness. ZU required LT to team Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

The funny part "convention" fu sithlord recruits and they get so butt hurt that we do. When at least we stay as A clan. Whereas all they care about is ops and they team every weekend to achieve this instead of putting in the hard work to get members.

Don't want to get involved in this topic that much but sithlord speak the truth. No one will be butt hurt about ZU and LT always teaming if they just merge already. I mean today we had a 6v6 miniwar against LT and LT brought 18 in the portal mostly ZU and rushed us. It obviously bound to happen sooner or later. My own question is are they keeping the name Leet Tactics or a new name. Tradition is that the closing clan changed to the others name so I suppose since ZU is the one who requires LT's help and not the other way around that the new clan will remain as Leet Tactics?

we will be teaming again this weekend

Who in the right mind would fight a clan half opted? 35 versus 70? Sounds a bit absurd don't you think? I feel sorry for the clans that do the right thing and recruit proper members individually whereas Conviction sit in a spot spamming a cc..Not much of the #1 clan are you? Swap the scenario around, if Zu had 70 opts and Conviction had 35 their ranks would be to pussy to walk past level 1..As a matter of fact Conviction are to pussy to step past level 20 even when they have 20 opts on a clan l0l..Conviction have much more then us and still don't accept a match prep against us...Just makes you look cauliflower in my opinion..Especially when you make the topic..LOL

Who in the right mind would fight a clan half opted? 35 versus 70? Sounds a bit absurd don't you think? I feel sorry for the clans that do the right thing and recruit proper members individually whereas Conviction sit in a spot spamming a cc..Not much of the #1 clan are you? Swap the scenario around, if Zu had 70 opts and Conviction had 35 their ranks would be to pussy to walk past level 1..As a matter of fact Conviction are to pussy to step past level 20 even when they have 20 opts on a clan l0l..Conviction have much more then us and still don't accept a match prep against us...Just makes you look cauliflower in my opinion..Especially when you make the topic..LOL

4c905956ba.png

I was in teamspeak with parm before talking to him about the trip he told me "Get ready for an 80+ pull" "I hope your teamspeak still exists". Once I asked him "Why don't you accept a matched prep against us" he instantly left the teamspeak...Terrible clan. You recruit members that have no gear, returns and can't pk..Once they realise they're in a clan that loses to much they'll just leave you and slump just like RD did when they lost a fullout and went from a 90 pull to 15. l0l...