Imperial's Sunday Weekend ~ The Unbreakable ft. 75 Man Pull

King Chink

Can anyone show me a single point in the video where they won a fight?

BjElw0F.png

i guess you weren't there when we pushed you from corp to dwarves leaving you with 30~ ingame with rage sniping us from behind at the same time (we turned around and gwased them btw)

BjElw0F.png

i guess you weren't there when we pushed you from corp to dwarves leaving you with 30~ ingame with rage sniping us from behind at the same time (we turned around and gwased them btw)

critical damage rushes in your cape and you get a +6 before we turn it around and you run to single with a -20

so deluded.

you can only compete while cd are in your capes lmfao, you got dicked all trip bitches. LMFAO that vid just shows you getting the fuckingOP dick

everyone knows you guys bring more mains than pures. So why are you even talking?

critical damage rushes in your cape and you get a +6 before we turn it around and you run to single with a -20

so deluded.

that definetely didnt happen my friend (LOL), though i do recall olympus going from 90 pull or w/e to 70 within 20minutes & being the first clan to end with like 50 people :D

Hey congrats buds

Left the trip, cauliflower paki wants me to return to a level 3 wild fight foh I got better brown sticky stuff to do. Olympiss railed Imperial in the first fight of the day and Imperial has a seperate CC of 20+ mains.

o yeh need new clan btw

The attention seek lol

that definetely didnt happen my friend (LOL), though i do recall olympus going from 90 pull or w/e to 70 within 20minutes & being the first clan to end with like 50 people :D

If you don't realize cd rushed in your cape you are a dumb +1 

keep talking about us ending even though you guys ended first and we finished with 70