Olympus is scared to prep Ruin

Wise Old Man

Let´s be honest here, you are only saying that because you want to flamerino.  :lol:

Deep down you know that we have reduced our number of mains significantly. 

personally haven't seen it but I hope that is the case!

what do you expect, the only moment op prep rules arent the same (90 cb cap, 39- def 25ppl) is in imperial vs op prep, and the rules were set by slush and moni

and every single op sb acc came crying and wrighting texts as long as the bible and crying there ass off

why is 30 def allowed in mpc anyway

what do you expect, the only moment op prep rules arent the same (90 cb cap, 39- def 25ppl) is in imperial vs op prep, and the rules were set by slush and moni

and every single op sb acc came crying and wrighting texts as long as the bible and crying there ass off

why is 30 def allowed in mpc anyway

I just looked back in time through my Orb Of Infinity and everything seems to indicate that this low key acceptance of 30 defence in mpc started when olympus moved up to hpc but got bullied back down within 2 weeks.

says a cd +1

you literally are let by thatboyretard 

your clan talked about bringing 100 mains and bragged about it only to get slumped to 30 pulls and bullied off sharkbrew

you are 2-7 vs olympus this year lmfao

And you're lead by a ginger who isnt even a pure so wuu2 bro? mewto you suck, and your clan sucks, deal with it. 

And you're lead by a ginger who isnt even a pure so wuu2 bro? mewto you suck, and your clan sucks, deal with it. 

That's why the last time your clan ever prepped us they got perfected and lost 3-0 right?

At least we aren't led by a pasty school shooter

That's why the last time your clan ever prepped us they got perfected and lost 3-0 right?

You won a big mini (19v19) and we hadn´t prepped in months, simmer down useless council mewtwo

Lmao, bruh your whole ts has an average of 7 extra chromosones, keep telling yourself you're good when your clan relies on invites and other clans, i wonder when your members will realise you're no where near as good as the leaders say you are, it's okay CD wins again :)

Lmao, bruh your whole ts has an average of 7 extra chromosones, keep telling yourself you're good when your clan relies on invites and other clans, i wonder when your members will realise you're no where near as good as the leaders say you are, it's okay CD wins again :)

But when we fight you matched we win by huge amounts?

in the wild we bullied you and destroyed you in the rivarly

your pulls are like 25 pures and 20 multilogged mains

you recruit with an autotyper

My boys spy has the same rank as you in your own clan

nigga u need 5 clans to carry yall every weekend lmfao get the fuck outta here. Remb when u went hpc for a week and dropped to 30. Good thing all ur invites came back when u went back mpc fucking brown sticky stuff clan

farmer u need 5 clans to carry yall every weekend lmfao get the fuck outta here. Remb when u went hpc for a week and dropped to 30. Good thing all ur invites came back when u went back mpc fucking brown sticky stuff clan

I didn't give you permission to speak. You're forced into a tea 16 cape to even come within 4 minimaps of Olympus kyp

Lmao, you're such a hypocrite it's unreal, first of all we recruit yes... but huh? what is this :o... 

Y0ytpTb.png

This guy spammed for hours in world 8 just north of the Monastery.

And hey, is it really smart to have a main advertise for an "mpc" clan? well, i guess that's just OP's ways, standard member in Olympiss. 

MEmo04Y.png

Lmao keep thinking you're relevant, Imperial are dicking you, wuu2 Olympiss? 

Funny thing is, i see this guy everytime on the weekends, but OP never uses mains right? SIKEEEEEEE

CD have been trying to settle their mains and 30 def issues in their clan whereas Olympus have never cared and are clearly the only clan in the scene to still consistently bring addy and rune to every event.

Ruin followed the sharkbrew clan system rules when declaring and Olympus didn't. It is as simple as that. But instead of giving us a free win I am only persisting because I want to have a FAIR p2p fight versus Olympus.

op is the cancer literally everyone dropped the mains and op still goes out day in day out with 30 def and climbing, they wanna be hpc so bad but cant compete and still get slammed in mpc