Favorite Cringe Copy Pasta?

i heard

this was [Frenzy]Sick or whatever

Hmm, seems that I struck a chord. Ask any of your friends in TLP, most of have seen my IRL. We don't even look like the same species fella. Shave your poverty mustache, iron your creased white tee, and flush yourself.

There's nothing cringy about this 1 but I'll put it in for banter

Hello everybody, My name is @ and Im currently the biggest reject and the most awkward user on the RUNESCAPE clan community website called "Sharkbrew" I can't keep up so I have to use my other accounts @@Angela Merkel and @ my mother caged me for 3 years and 1 month. One of my habits is eating the 3 months old dead pieces of skin from my scalp, and I cry a lot when I get bullied because of my malnourished body I am never fed milk and food.. I don't have enough money to access internet at home so I spend hours at the library. I would be appreciate if you guys could send me food because I'm so malnourished and broccolied. If I don't get any food I'll turn worse than I already am look at the state of my torso and my eyes I need help. RuneScape is my life and I have regretted everything my mother caged me because I am addicted to RUNESCAPE which led to me being abused and treated like a dog Please send me food whenever you can. Thank you, Wouter aka @ aka @@Angela Merkel aka @ aka http://www.imgur.com/ZO4cXMB?r

There's nothing cringy about this 1 but I'll put it in for banter

Hello everybody, My name is @ and Im currently the biggest reject and the most awkward user on the RUNESCAPE clan community website called "Sharkbrew" I can't keep up so I have to use my other accounts @@Angela Merkel and @ my mother caged me for 3 years and 1 month. One of my habits is eating the 3 months old dead pieces of skin from my scalp, and I cry a lot when I get bullied because of my malnourished body I am never fed milk and food.. I don't have enough money to access internet at home so I spend hours at the library. I would be appreciate if you guys could send me food because I'm so malnourished and cauliflower. If I don't get any food I'll turn worse than I already am look at the state of my torso and my eyes I need help. RuneScape is my life and I have regretted everything my mother caged me because I am addicted to RUNESCAPE which led to me being abused and treated like a dog Please send me food whenever you can. Thank you, Wouter aka @ aka @@Angela Merkel aka @ aka http://www.imgur.com/ZO4cXMB?r

nothing cringy > puts in for banter

wahaha a really dumb paki