[R]age Vs AAO P2P Prep [3-0]

Whoppa

We outpulled you last weekend and now this week you've got sign ups.

your bad at flaming mate. you pulled 47 last saturday we pulled 55. your pull dropped to 30 after 3 times of us smashing you. WE then forced you to lobby 100 times more and then you finally gave up and logged leaving you with 0 wins no topic and a bad case of flaming your own members for sucking mad dick other then @@Acid that is.

revenge didnt open lmao

every clan you have been in you have either been

A. Kicked from

B. Closed

C. Hacked in

D. I GOT BSED FOR TRIDENT IM LEAVING YOUR CLAN - Togo 2k16

Neither did faith? Lmfao. Mr 2k15

what faith was open? are u broccolied lmao uv tried opening 4 lpcs in the last few months with 0 success 

your bad at flaming mate. you pulled 47 last saturday we pulled 55. your pull dropped to 30 after 3 times of us smashing you. WE then forced you to lobby 100 times more and then you finally gave up and logged leaving you with 0 wins no topic and a bad case of flaming your own members for sucking mad dick other then @@Acid that is.

every clan you have been in you have either been

A. Kicked from

B. Closed

C. Hacked in

D. I GOT BSED FOR TRIDENT IM LEAVING YOUR CLAN - Togo 2k16

lmao as if mpcs actually matter mpcs are just extra action there is a reason ur in no HPC cuz ur ass at the game

Not worthy of a real response, l2 read and stop acting broccolied.

what faith was open? are u cauliflower lmao uv tried opening 4 lpcs in the last few months with 0 success 

lmao as if mpcs actually matter mpcs are just extra action there is a reason ur in no HPC cuz ur ass at the game

um what? i have been in BETTER hpc clans then you EVER have lol? your so fucking new.. you wasnt around during DP times or Vo. brown sticky stuff i was in EOP before you was even clanning. lil guy hush up!

Not worthy of a real response, l2 read and stop acting cauliflower.

:o im sorry buddy but im just saying. Rage is just better nothing you really can do about it :/ but i do still love you <3 #PrePot

um what? i have been in BETTER hpc clans then you EVER have lol? your so fucking new.. you wasnt around during DP times or Vo. brown sticky stuff i was in EOP before you was even clanning. lil guy hush up!

:o im sorry buddy but im just saying. Rage is just better nothing you really can do about it :/ but i do still love you <3 #PrePot

iv been clanning since 2009 lmfao ur the biggest reject of the pure clanning scene 

says the kid that gets kicked from every clan he joins. Control Pker v2 right here ^^

peep the sig. 

kicked from mpcs with broccoli ranks sure kicked from the two hpcs iv been in? nope nice try bud

what faith was open? are u cauliflower lmao uv tried opening 4 lpcs in the last few months with 0 success

Faith didnt do brown sticky stuff lmfao, so was chaos. We can go ahead and ask if people know who either clan was and they wouldnt remember. Stay brown sticky stuff

kicked from mpcs with broccoli ranks sure kicked from the two hpcs iv been in? nope nice try bud

2k15, stfu

Faith didnt do brown sticky stuff lmfao, so was chaos. We can go ahead and ask if people know who either clan was and they wouldnt remember. Stay brown sticky stuff

2k15, stfu

my clan opened urs didnt ur point? and ur a random whos  first clan was Ruin lmfao KYP 

Lmfao u are so clueless.

U have more pride for ur hpc than you do for your failed ass lpc's, stay brown sticky stuff Mr. 2k15.

Gz faith, oh wait never mind.

MORE PRIDE FOR A HPC THEN A LPC?

NO FUCKING brown sticky stuff LMFAO

You guys will p2p prep each other but not Ruin? On a Friday as well wtf......

they scared of acid from all the free loots u got off them during midweeks gg 

Grats RU

MORE PRIDE FOR A HPC THEN A LPC?

NO FUCKING brown sticky stuff LMFAO

they scared of acid from all the free loots u got off them during midweeks gg

Grats RU

More pride from being member in a clan, than the clan you founded.

Comes to show how much u actually accomplished.

Lmfao, gz faith. Sike