Old Nox

Who will win?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• CD
    • AAO
    • I dont care

Both are garbage clans.

Dennis looks like a rat, Colin is ugly as fuck, @ aka Thomas has a receeding hairline

So justin beiber, the fact is your clan hasn't had a single impact on the MPC scene since opening let all own done anything to Ruin.

You go out one or 2 Saturday's a month and have a couple p2p mini's vs hpcs, you pulled 5 to p2p PCL and ended up fighting cp in a 5v5.

Your clan is DEAD, you couldn't even pull to a 30v30 lmfaoooo, how are you gonna cope in the 50v50?

Dude you're the only justin beiber virgin here lmfao what purpose do u serve as a high council? Nothing, it was given as a sympathy move by chrish

Dude you're the only justin beiber virgin here lmfao what purpose do u serve as a high council? Nothing, it was given as a sympathy move by chrish

You act like I have to justify my worth to some low level pilgrim like yourself, stay obsessed. I'll continue to brown sticky stuff on and embarrass your DEAD clan.

Both are garbage clans.

Dennis looks like a rat, Colin is ugly as fuck, @ aka Thomas has a receeding hairline

@@17_ dennis got kicked from aao

2 justin beiber clans

you know what else is justin beiber, Doom losing a rivalry to soup. @@roflcats confirm?

So justin beiber, the fact is your clan hasn't had a single impact on the MPC scene since opening let all own done anything to Ruin.

You go out one or 2 Saturday's a month and have a couple p2p mini's vs hpcs, you pulled 5 to p2p PCL and ended up fighting cp in a 5v5.

Your clan is DEAD, you couldn't even pull to a 30v30 lmfaoooo, how are you gonna cope in the 50v50?

We pulled 60 to our saturday trip meanwhile you pulled 40 with 24+ Vt invites? :/ sucks to be you lmfao

Not to mention you brought 20 people into your clan and auto ranked them only to pull exactly the same? sad times for Ruin

slumped you guys once, will do it again

Btw i'm enjoying the feedback your members are giving about the ranks you promoted lmfao

The state of Apex lmfao

Never achieved anything since opening other then 100 miniwar wins

Y9ncu5Y.gif

Back when RD ran your clan, what happened

We pulled 60 to our saturday trip meanwhile you pulled 40 with 24+ Vt invites? :/ sucks to be you lmfao

Not to mention you brought 20 people into your clan and auto ranked them only to pull exactly the same? sad times for Ruin

slumped you guys once, will do it again

Btw i'm enjoying the feedback your members are giving about the ranks you promoted lmfao

24 VT invites, dam that's a lot of VT.

Keep declining our p2p preps, you know we're better than you both servers wilderness & clan wars.

Btw you peaked 24 at our 30v30 minimum

You even gonna turn up for our 50v50?

Btw your members are clearly bored because they're in ruin ts more than me.

24 VT invites, dam that's a lot of VT.

Keep declining our p2p preps, you know we're better than you both servers wilderness & clan wars.

Btw you peaked 24 at our 30v30 minimum

You even gonna turn up for our 50v50?

Btw your members are clearly bored because they're in ruin ts more than me.

If i can recall correctly.. ah I can.. this picture shows it all:

MW7k8yR.png

You act like I have to justify my worth to some low level pilgrim like yourself, stay obsessed. I'll continue to brown sticky stuff on and embarrass your DEAD clan.

U have nothing to say cos u know u got the rank cos Chris let sorry for ur bum ass. Stay useless and Keep looking up to my #1 p2p mpc belt fanboy

Both dead and irrelevant