Who will win the rivalry? CD or AAO?

Old Nox

Who will win?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• CD
    • AAO
    • I dont care

@ look at my name LMFAO OP SMOKED YOU NOW AAO WILL SMOKE YOU LOOOOOOL WAS EZ BTW YOU DONT WANT OP's HANDS BTW YOUR BUTTBUDDIES SLUMPERIAL LMFAO ITS SO EZ ATM EASIER THAN WHEN WE SMOKED CD 100v120 LMFAO DOWN 20 NP

@ look at my name LMFAO OP SMOKED YOU NOW AAO WILL SMOKE YOU LOOOOOOL WAS EZ BTW YOU DONT WANT OP's HANDS BTW YOUR BUTTBUDDIES SLUMPERIAL LMFAO ITS SO EZ ATM EASIER THAN WHEN WE SMOKED CD 100v120 LMFAO DOWN 20 NP

Ruin mass promoted 20 ranks after we slumped them to 8 man pulls:/

AAO currently pulls 17 sniping on trips :/

Also not sure why you're trying to defend Ruin in anyway when they also despise you retards lmfao.

Ruin may be brown sticky stuff but atleast they can be competitive in the wilderness

AAO did really good the past month honestly. They pulled mostly 35-55( Saturday+sunday) and had good fights. Pretty weird to see ppls say aao dead, cause AAO is not only alive but they are strong. Also for the wildy it would be better that CD never wins, cause every1 wins easy from CD till at some point they just mass return mains and then you basicly can`t hit anymore.

As som1 already said it`s not a rivalry when som1 brings more mains then pures. Theres a reason they don`t have aftermath topics and do no clan wars. Also pretty sure Rage will help them whenever.

Btw about Ruin, how can ruin be sht and be competitive at same time. Honestly Ruin isn`t that good and you know that aswell, they just mass for 1 hype trip that`s it.

it is unfortunate that AAO only pulls 20 right now or they'd get the dick aswell lmao

MFW AAO PULLS 45-50 TO WEEKENDS WHILE APEX CANCELS SUNDAYS AND PULLS 20 ON SATURDAY LMFAO DED MINI TEAM AKA DED SNIPE TEAM AKA NOT KINGS OF P2P AKA WHERE IS APEX TOPICS AKA WHEN APEX GOT SMOKED BY RUIN, RAGE, CD, OP, AAO, BV, XL, ENVY, IMPACT, SF, POP  

All these people that comment lmao i had a laugh reading this brown sticky stuff

CD VS THE WORLD

KEEP COMMENTING GUYS, YOUR TEARS ARE WHAT DRIVES US

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

YOU GOT SMOKED BY SWITZERLAND LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL YOUR TEAMS ARE DED  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

YOU GOT SMOKED BY SWITZERLAND LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL YOUR TEAMS ARE DED  

We're going to go through anyways broccoli, and im pretty sure the dead cant talk? how do you do it? :o

Ok then if it wasn't RD then it must've been TLP lmfao, at one point that clan was literally infested with people from TLP and i'm pretty sure that was then, there is still quite a lot of TLP still in that dead clan aswell. 20 man rank team, 30 man pulls, gz on #7

@@Ir0ny Where is your clan of the month.. no hpc kids showing up to your preps means no cotm, ez

oh and btw

Looks like you chose Option D ay? hows that working out for you lmfao

8c8f35575c25a7ea1472a47157e71062.png

Mad coz we outpull your dead clan.

Pulled 50+ 3 weeks in a row? what about Apex, they only go out every 3 weeks.

We have the most amount of preps out of any other clan in the mpc scene and we came runner up to Olympus and Imperial tie breaker because we are the only other MPC to actually do 6 preps a month.

WBU?? still ignoring my questions because you know Apex is irrelevant

All these people that comment lmao i had a laugh reading this brown sticky stuff

CD VS THE WORLD

KEEP COMMENTING GUYS, YOUR TEARS ARE WHAT DRIVES US

SIZE 48 NP LMFAO WHERE IS CD'S TOPIC ??????????

I KNOW YOU HAD 28 MAINS 12 PURES SO POST YOUR TOPIC IN THE 40+ DEF SECTION PLEASE 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Critical ded MAINS LMFAO

Mad coz we outpull your dead clan.

Pulled 50+ 3 weeks in a row? what about Apex, they only go out every 3 weeks.

We have the most amount of preps out of any other clan in the mpc scene and we came runner up to Olympus and Imperial tie breaker because we are the only other MPC to actually do 6 preps a month.

WBU?? still ignoring my questions because you know Apex is irrelevant

Outpull us? we pulled the same opts on saturday even though you teamed with VT lmao, not to mention you got absolutely smacked by us, only pictures you have of fighting us are without a team cape counter lmfao

"Pulled 50+ 3 weeks in a row" Pulling your whole rank structure (25 people or something?;/)+ Vt + 15 members isn't an accomplishment lmfao

btw 914932a176f4704fd0581366288b90d0.png

you were about to close? god damn.. how bad of a slump did we put you in.. thought mass promoting 20 ranks was enough lmfao

0 asks, 2.5/10 for trying though, keep your irrelevance to yourself, all your peasantry is making me justin beiber

0 asks but you still cant' pull to preps bc you know you'll get smoked like always 1-15 stay ded kid