Vitality vs Rage P2P Prep 2-1

Core

Lmfao look at these guys, NONONONOO DOESNT COUNT OMG DOESNT COUNT 21 DEFENCE TOTALLY UNFAIR DISPUTE NOPE DIDNT HAPPEN. Guys... it's too late for that, whatever happends everyone already knows u got rekt. GG rage

not only 21 def but all the others aswell. like that kid with 40 def. L0L

Have to say Rage, Pretty low ball to try and do everything in your power to say avoid the loss lol. Considering VT redone the round you wanted them to, and let alone wiped the floor with you twice again. your still trying to pull out the stops. btw whoever recorded for you i can see that clicking desprate guy at the end looking for an excuse by looking up each member lol.

GF RAGE - You Thought vitality was dead and easy win for your streak? hows that going?

Stfu tomato scumbag before i come to london and carrot your ass kanker homo

Lmfao look at these guys, NONONONOO DOESNT COUNT OMG DOESNT COUNT 21 DEFENCE TOTALLY UNFAIR DISPUTE NOPE DIDNT HAPPEN. Guys... it's too late for that, whatever happends everyone already knows u got rekt. GG rage

Whens the last time you showed up to a VT event? I'm sorry never seen you in the wild with them or at a prep?

Step down you fucking dumb fuck

Whens the last time you showed up to a VT event? I'm sorry never seen you in the wild with them or at a prep?

Step down you fucking dumb fuck

I think you might be stepping on the wrong toes lmfao.

VT had 17 members. we had 5 apex guys. so u should really stop saying apex apex apex. lol 5 guys dont beat a 20-22 man team. Stop crying rage. you lost, what makes me laugh is you think vt is a joke. we dont really prep etc as much as we should but clearly we should be doing this more because if you were streaking off other clans then its obviously easy?

Looks like Rage got gutter stomped by a clan made of invites?

Would be less embarrassing if it was all VT members

No not really but you could have focused the "weaker" side plus their ability to communicate wouldn't have been as good considering they are from different clans.

Pretty much you don't have any grounds to dispute if you finish the prep. Sucks but thats how it is done on sharkbrew

What does different clans matter? If in same teamspeak it doesn`t matter at all. If a team even like Panda, joins CD they can be unstoppable, in p2p.

Review prep dispute completed, prep score will not be entered into the system

Round 1 = Rage won

Round 2 = Vitality won (After the redo)

Round 3 = No winner.

Vitality brought a 20+ def account into the pkri round. As per CLW rules, if a clan if aware of another clan cheating in a round, they must ask for a redo. Otherwise it's mutually agreed that both clans have accepted the 'new' rules. That's why it's important to make sure that you make sure your opponent is obeying the previously agreed upon rules. Rage double checked their screenshots and discovered the rule breaking by Vitality (whether it be intentional or not). As this was about 10 minutes after the prep had concluded, Vitality ranks and members have gone offline. 

Whether or not the insignificant amount of cheating actually changed who would have won or lost, that's not my decision to make. It's up to Rage/Vitality to redo the third round as according to the rules previously agreed upon. However after speaking with both Vitality and Rage ranks on Teamspeak/IRC, they've both decided to call it a day. Since we are stuck with a 1-1 tie, the prep is therefore nulled.

tl;dr: No winner and no chicken dinner.