Conviction's Friday Fullout Style Prep vs Zenith

Parm

Had fun today guys :), Thanks for the prep,

However I think it's worth mentioning that both of us had invites.

if you are talking about any EOP members i can assure you they are in our clan :D

But however since you are mention invites. Even if the eop members were not in our clan,

CV 2 invites.... Zenith 40?

but tbh it was fun either way for both sides so im happy ;c rarely get to do these huge wars

if you are talking about any EOP members i can assure you they are in our clan :D

But however since you are mention invites. Even if the eop members were not in our clan,

but tbh it was fun either way for both sides so im happy ;c rarely get to do these huge wars

^^^^

The huge wars are hella fun, no denying that.

I would have personally thought you had more invites that 2, but I could be wrong also. My guess would have been that your legitimate pull was closer to 50.

The huge wars are hella fun, no denying that.

I would have personally thought you had more invites that 2, but I could be wrong also. My guess would have been that your legitimate pull was closer to 50.

ye cant deny these wars are fun af no matter what also fun for us knowing were taking on 2 HPC's.

but no we dont bring invites everyone at our event is a member including the few EOP members we have :c.

idk where you are getting 40 invites....   was fun, just stick with that.