TLP Vs Foc P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

I think delusional kids like you don't understand the overall p2p wins they have in this hpc scene over all these clans. Just because they lost once or twice in a month doesnt mean they've lost their belt.

DREAM ON PLEASE.

Lmao the fo fanboy thinks that a clan can still be #1 matched after they lose 4 preps in a row (including tlp 2x).

Dude ur calling is so bad, my leak was streaming it to me l000l just stop plz

Idk who you think this is but I didn't call xd?

Also you're a Proud Member after being in the clan for like 2 years implying you have the mental capacity to have a leak lmfao

The only thing that needed brain activity that you were ever part of was hacking your brother for GP lmfao

Also you're a Proud Member after being in the clan for like 2 years implying you have the mental capacity to have a leak lmfao

The only thing that needed brain activity that you were ever part of was hacking your brother for GP lmfao

how mad are you iobsession beat ur clan yesterday lmfaooooo

maddddd as f u c k

how mad are you iobsession beat ur clan yesterday lmfaooooo

maddddd as f u c k

How mad are you that you had to cancel 2 weekends in a row pulling <15% of your ML lmfao

The amount of happiness over a single prep win shows the desperate state your clan is in

GJ TLP leadership lmfao worse than Hanuman in every single way

How mad are you that you had to cancel 2 weekends in a row pulling <15% of your ML lmfao

The amount of happiness over a single prep win shows the desperate state your clan is in

• Rs Name:The reason your clan is F2P based

Not just one prep win, 2 p2p foe prep wins - consecutively.

You sound hella distraught your quality has slipped. Cheer up bro you've still got Adhi. Wait..

hahahahaha i beat ur clan!!!!! :D

gj @@Range Grudge baiting these kids is so easy

thanks 4 the replies boys keep em coming

Not just one prep win, 2 p2p foe prep wins - consecutively.

You sound hella distraught your quality has slipped. Cheer up bro you've still got Adhi. Wait..

Pretty sure we decked you the last prep

Or does TLP proclaim to be a P2P clan again?

Either way stay mad @@Range Grudge, gz on managing to get ur clan some hype it's a shame you're clueless as to what to do with it though as you've consistently proven with sub-10 man pulls

Pretty sure you lost yesterday.  :huh:

Didn't you lose the F2P prep beforehand? Tbf I can imagine you drowned out all the negative memories from the past 10 years of TLP sucking, but this was rather recent (although again, tbf, not as recent as you cancelling two weekend trips because you pulled less than 10 (10% of ML...))

Stay mad and ez

Also @@Range Grudge the bare amount of members that do show up to your trips are consistently complaining lmfao how mad are you

Didn't you lose the F2P prep beforehand? Tbf I can imagine you drowned out all the negative memories from the past 10 years of TLP sucking, but this was rather recent (although again, tbf, not as recent as you cancelling two weekend trips because you pulled less than 10 (10% of ML...))

Stay mad and ez

Also @@Range Grudge the bare amount of members that do show up to your trips are consistently complaining lmfao how mad are you

thanks for #1 p2p tomato

brush up on ur calling

Stay mad and ez

Salt

Stay mad and ez

We won yesterday and we're going to win tomorrow. See you on.