TLP Vs Foc P2P Prep 2-1

Range Grudge

You have around 100 more preps to win before  claiming  #1 over foe in p2p. 

GL. 

Try focusing on being in the JCUP Aswell

fo kinda lost that #1 p2p matched title after losing to EoP, CP and TLP one after the other in P2P a while back  :lol:

fo kinda lost that #1 p2p matched title after losing to EoP, CP and TLP one after the other in P2P a while back  :lol:

Never seen you win since then, out of 365 days thats the only time you've won? 

Foe has the most wins on any hpc clan in p2p dont try to comment broccolied brown sticky stuff. 

Never seen you win since then, out of 365 days thats the only time you've won?

Foe has the most wins on any hpc clan in p2p dont try to comment cauliflower brown sticky stuff.

I wouldn't expect your tiny special forces brain to understand this, but foc is no longer the best matched hpc clan. After losing several p2p preps in a row without a win (including tlp 2x), foc no longer has the belt.

You have around 100 more preps to win before  claiming  #1 over foe in p2p. 

GL. 

Try focusing on being in the JCUP Aswell

It's going to be months before FOC to gain enough confidence to rematch TLP in P2P.

Try focusing on keeping a clan open longer than a month before closing it and reopening the same brown sticky stuff clan with another "special" name.

I wouldn't expect your tiny special forces brain to understand this, but foc is no longer the best matched hpc clan. After losing several p2p preps in a row without a win (including tlp 2x), foc no longer has the belt.

I think delusional kids like you don't understand the overall p2p wins they have in this hpc scene over all these clans. Just because they lost once or twice in a month doesnt mean they've lost their belt. 

DREAM ON PLEASE.

Too bad none of the aforementioned clans can fucking pull on weekends.