Thoughts?

eat my tears of 23-6 with your large h o r s e face mouth neighhhh neighhh LMFAO

keep holding onto your outdated prep record. it's all you have - for now. TLP will even that score soon enough. granted you even prep tlp after this weeks result. while your quality steadily declines with adhi abandoning ship and your clueless leaders running you into the ground i doubt your clan will have the balls.

keep holding onto your outdated prep record. it's all you have - for now. TLP will even that score soon enough. granted you even prep tlp after this weeks result. while your quality steadily declines with adhi abandoning ship and your clueless leaders running you into the ground i doubt your clan will have the balls.

DIDN'T READ

i'm currently quenching my thirst with your yummy tears neighh neighhhh neighhhh 23-6 yummmy neighhhh jagex cup winner aka foe neighhhh L00000L

u think 23-6, jagex cup winner and #1 clan is mad atm? lmfao come with something better neighhhh neighhhh @

I'd be mad too if my leader threw a prep because of his inability to compete fairly.