TO HPC's

Westbrook`

Instead of bitching about how none of the LPCs are ever going to move up to the HPC level, so why don't you HPCS just come on over to the "LPC" trip times so we can just throw out that broccolied LPC tag, and just all be normal non-multi clanning clans. There are only 4 remaining HPC's and I'm pretty sure if even 1 of them transition to the LPC times, the other three would have to follow eventually. Just a suggestion tbbt, more clans the better, and this can revive the pure community fully!

Well I understand where you coming from bec at the start of 07 everyone went out on the same time. but the amount of people that multi clans is to much and some clans wont survive or going to struggle. and nobody wants to struggle as far as I know & everyone gets a fair bit of action.

Hpcs are cancer, no thanks.

Only CP/EoP are, FOE and Fi won't really do anything to hurt the community, but the way I see it is both CP and EoP hate each other, so if one of them do try to start brown sticky stuff with an LPC, the other would be the first to ally up with w/e LPC the other is hunting.

I'm down, im pretty sure we all know the clanning scene is dying and wouldn't put any clan in danger. All we want is a healthy clanning scene. I'm down with all clans coming up with a time & taking the time to figure out who will stay with whom. 

Only CP/EoP are, FOE and Fi won't really do anything to hurt the community, but the way I see it is both CP and EoP hate each other, so if one of them do try to start brown sticky stuff with an LPC, the other would be the first to ally up with w/e LPC the other is hunting.

All of the hpcs are wayy more experienced in both p2p and f2p, they have wayyy higher lvls, higher pulls. Lpcs would lose members to hpcs making the lpc pulls even lower on top of being COMPLETELY outlvled (to put it into perspective Fi have like 30+ maxed 25 def and a few of them have 99 prayer).  Hpcing involves mains and ddosing, lpc is practically free of this (for the most part). It would never work, obviously.

Hmm guess ur new sir :ppPpPPp

I don't see why you say this

All of the hpcs are wayy more experienced in both p2p and f2p, they have wayyy higher lvls, higher pulls. Lpcs would lose members to hpcs making the lpc pulls even lower on top of being COMPLETELY outlvled (to put it into perspective Fi have like 30+ maxed 25 def and a few of them have 99 prayer).  Hpcing involves mains and ddosing, lpc is practically free of this (for the most part). It would never work, obviously.

I don't see why you say this

Lets not forget you have half our members attending your events and sometimes skipping ours. Its already being discussed between hpc's. Sooner or later we will come to you and you will not hold us back. The bright side about this, clanning would be more fun for all of us & i doubt there will be any teaming/ddosing whatsoever.