TO HPC's

Westbrook`

It's a tough one. The lower bracket clans who PK at different times seem to have a good thing going on outside of the influence and dominance of top clans such as foe/fi/eop/cp. This has been demonstrated in individual clan growth as well as the growth of the scene as a whole which is bigger, more active, and more competitive than the HPC scene.

Needless to say, the segregation of these two scenes seems to be coming to a natural conclusion, the lower bracket clans are no longer LPC's and from what I've seen they have levels and pulls that are getting closer and closer to the HPC clans and are already beginning to mini them/prep them. That being said,there doesn't seem to be a logical way to merge the two brackets to form a single bracket rather than two seperate trip times, which presents a problem for all the clans.

If there was any sort of respect and corroboration between the lower bracket "LPC" clans, now would be the perfect time to decide "okay lets move our trip times to the HPC trip times so we can still fight each other, as well as those clans better than us in order to get better". If one clan decides to move their trip times in order to grow beyond the ceiling instilled by the seperate trip times, they're painting themselves as a target to the HPC clans and won't do well. If ALL clans move simultaneously, then not only can they aim at growing enough to fight clans such as EOP/FOE on weekends but also maintain there rivalries with the other "LPC" clans, benefiting the entire community as well as themselves.

Of course, the "LPC" clans are far too happy to claim best of the worst clans ie "#1 LPC" and the like, and refuse to see the bigger picture. In my opinion, the only way this can be solved is ironically down to the HPC's. I don't know why they've allowed multi clanning this long as their entire scene crumbles around them and they watch the LPC clans grow, but they should probably think about stopping multi clanning for good. If they refused to allow multi clanning a few months back, then perhaps the LPC and HPC scenes would have been forced to merge earlier and clans such as Hazard, Redemption, CTRL etc would have had people to fight and would have not closed. Who knows. It's bad leadership that is the problem, too afraid to hurt a few feelings or try something new. And now their scene has paid the price as 4 clans remain. 

Anyway, seeing as the LPC clans are happy to roll along in perpetual mediocrity, its down to the HPC's to force a merging of the two scenes by stopping multi clanning or changing their trip times so they're out with the LPC's or some other means. If this happened, the 'top list' would look something like (From my limited perspective of event aftermath topics etc)

1. Fi

2. CP

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. CV

6. ZU

7. Z

8. SUP

9. LT

10. BV

11. NEM

12. A

This would be an excellent starting point in rebuilding a single community, and hopefully get up to a stage where there are 15-20 good, active pure clans all PK'ing at the same time. With time, clans could grow and fall on their own merits rather than the influence of multi clanning mercenaries. Its the next step in rebuilding the pure community. Regardless, it'll be interesting to see what happens next. I'm looking forward to it, and have a few predictions what will ACTUALLY happen haha. Lets see if they come true.