eop before getting dicked by CP on July 6th

messi

been #1 f2p lot of times lol 2007,2008,2010,2014/15/16 but ur a newbundle of twigs so i get it ;]

Def not in 2008 or 2010 besides that prep streak in 2010 there wasn't much going for CP. This year and last year can be argued for as well

Def not in 2008 or 2010 besides that prep streak in 2010 there wasn't much going for CP. This year and last year can be argued for as well

... 2010 was chain69 era lol, we beat eop in a 70v70 in august,2010 and then we were unstoppable pulling 100+ for 3 months, Eop were allied with a main clan but still couldnt beat us. Untill we went back to 60-70 pulls like every clan does. MM took #1 in 2011.

Our 2010 memberbase was practically the best f2p matched clan beating eop,foe and tlp in 60v60s. Going #2 on pure play offs out of 16 clans.

2008 CP,TH and Fi were the only clans that took advantage of BH Crators while other clans hit the slump. CP dominated TH and Fi pretty much every weekend untill PCL era started it was CP/MM and TH fighting for #1 F2P untill alot of core guys in CP that were ranks in Foe and MM left CP so we hit a little slump in 2009 but then we merged with SD aka Chains clan and got back to the top later in 2010.

Feel free to check our clan archive on CP boards.

... 2010 was chain69 era lol, we beat eop in a 70v70 in august,2010 and then we were unstoppable pulling 100+ for 3 months, Eop were allied with a main clan but still couldnt beat us. Untill we went back to 60-70 pulls like every clan does. MM took #1 in 2011.

2008 CP,TH and Fi were the only clans that took advantage of BH Crators while other clans hit the slump. CP dominated TH and Fi pretty much every weekend untill PCL era started it was CP/MM and TH fighting for #1 F2P untill alot of core guys in CP that were ranks in Foe and MM left CP so we hit a little slump in 2009 but then we merged with SD aka Chains clan and got back to the top later in 2010.

Wud still consider 2008 FIs era, I will write why so when I get on my computer tomorrow cause writing long paragraphs at 4 am isn't my thing