Impact Goes Kong Fu Panda on the LPC Scene 60+ Pull

Jail`

l0l we rely on aao's help? check out our memberlist, you make it sound more than 50% of them are aao lmfao

yea u got dicked today at your trip (cp and aao) looks like you need the help

Why would aao members be on the Ml when they go along to just help out?

Cp actually had a really good trip, 80 man pull and were out there the longest and unlike your clan + nearly every other we don't rely on shark brew or try make ourselves look better on it lol.

I didn't go to Aao's trip so I'm not gunna comment on it.

Nah I'm okay I don't need help thank you though.

Why would aao members be on the Ml when they go along to just help out?

Cp actually had a really good trip, 80 man pull and were out there the longest and unlike your clan + nearly every other we don't rely on shark brew or try make ourselves look better on it lol.

I didn't go to Aao's trip so I'm not gunna comment on it.

Nah I'm okay I don't need help thank you though.

even if they aren't its 5 aao members u broccoli 

they aren't the reason we are still open lmfao

look at your status lmfao, nice attempt on propaganda, Apex dicked you broccoli

That was from months ago when we were in a rivarly against apex, thanks for the profile view though :)

Do you need help with dates and time frames? I can help you out if need be.

And when I said "status" I didn't actually refer to the most logical though unlike your self with a "status update"

Clan status/rep is what I meant, you seem so uneducated it's actually awkward.

That was from months ago when we were in a rivarly against apex, thanks for the profile view though :)

And when I said "status" I didn't actually refer to the most logical though unlike your self with a "status update"

funny ur status matches what happened today but the other way around 

logical l000l u took piece of brown sticky stuff as actual feces lmao gtfo farmer

even if they aren't its 5 aao members u broccoli

they aren't the reason we are still open lmfao

I know there's more than 5 lol I've been there for conversations between jail and ranks or been told by others who are participating.

I know you idolize jail and believe everything he feeds you but just remember is a game and you shouldn't outlay all your trust into a stranger :) especially if you're just a +1 to him.

I know there's more than 5 lol I've been there for conversations between jail and ranks or been told by others who are participating.

I know you idolize jail and believe everything he feeds you but just remember is a game and you shouldn't outlay all your trust into a stranger :) especially if you're just a +1 to him.

more than half of the members are either fs or old sd members 

aao is not carrying impact i know for a fact 

funny ur status matches what happened today but the other way around

logical l000l u took piece of brown sticky stuff as actual feces lmao gtfo farmer

Well yeah "brown sticky stuff" is slang for "feces"

Did you attend school or did your parents show any effort towards you and your life?

You seem so uneducated and you just seem to lack intelligence.

You can't flame me it won't work lol say whatever words you like.

more than half of the members are either fs or old sd members

aao is not carrying impact i know for a fact

Definitely carrying to an extent, you'll never know though because you're probably a nobody in the clan and don't get told anything.

Well yeah "brown sticky stuff" is slang for "feces"

Did you attend school or did your parents show any effort towards you and your life?

You seem so uneducated and you just seem to lack intelligence.

You can't flame me it won't work lol say whatever words you like.

Definitely carrying to an extent, you'll never know though because you're probably a nobody in the clan and don't get told anything.

haha good one carrying to an extent? not a chance, i mean yea i am a nobody in impact as motm for june. clearly you have no knowledge about any of the lpcs

pipe down , you're a slave to cp and aao 

we won't be closing anytime soon, focus on ur mpc and hpc clan first before you go on spitting nonsense

haha good one carrying to an extent? not a chance, i mean yea i am a nobody in impact as motm for june. clearly you have no knowledge about any of the lpcs

pipe down , you're a slave to cp and aao

we won't be closing anytime soon, focus on ur mpc and hpc clan first before you go on spitting nonsense

Oh you won MOTM? That's cute it really is.

I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything about the Lpc scene because the clans there never last long, aside from Xl so I've never even bothered with the scene.

I'm far from a slave to my clans thanks for trying to throw some irrelevant brown sticky stuffty flame in though :)

Oh you won MOTM? That's cute it really is.

I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything about the Lpc scene because the clans there never last long, aside from Xl so I've never even bothered with the scene.

I'm far from a slave to my clans thanks for trying to throw some irrelevant brown sticky stuffty flame in though :)

not won, earned know the difference. 

Xl is stuck in lpc because they have 0 chance in the mpc or hpc scene. 

as for Impact, we have been open since the beginning of May, I believe we are doing well 

being 9-0 in preps, beating the same clans in minis over and over and bullying clans on the weekends. 

not won, earned know the difference.

Xl is stuck in lpc because they have 0 chance in the mpc or hpc scene.

as for Impact, we have been open since the beginning of May, I believe we are doing well

being 9-0 in preps, beating the same clans in minis over and over and bullying clans on the weekends.

Motm is generally given to new members who have decent activity for encouragement I wouldn't hold it as high accolade, but if you feel important with it then I'll let you have your moment.

Jail won't move up to Mpc, so what happens when you guys reach higher cbs? Closing time lol then you and all the other sheep are left without a Shepard.

Don't prioritize a Lpc, just a tip for you.

Motm is generally given to new members who have decent activity for encouragement I wouldn't hold it as high accolade, but if you feel important with it then I'll let you have your moment.

Jail won't move up to Mpc, so what happens when you guys reach higher cbs? Closing time lol then you and all the other sheep are left without a Shepard.

Don't prioritize a Lpc, just a tip for you.

na im just saying i put work in and i earned it, it isn't a lottery. well this clan has been open for 2 months so technically everyone is new. 

"dont prioritize a lpc" shouldn't be saying it to me but to honor in xl lmfao. im just having fun with this lpc 

na im just saying i put work in and i earned it, it isn't a lottery. well this clan has been open for 2 months so technically everyone is new.

"dont prioritize a lpc" shouldn't be saying it to me but to honor in xl lmfao. im just having fun with this lpc

That's just what hon0r does though he sticks to the scene and dedicates himself to it.

Clans like impact, invictus & sf I don't see them moving up or staying open for a decent time that's just my opinion.

That's just what hon0r does though he sticks to the scene and dedicates himself to it.

Clans like impact, invictus & sf I don't see them moving up or staying open for a decent time that's just my opinion.

because he's stuck in the lpc scene lol 

there is no chance for him to go up because he doesn't have the quality members/ranks other clans have and no im not including sf in it 

well you're entitled to your opinion, but i do see impact and iv doing well in the lpc scene and maybe going mpc (not anytime soon) 

i agree sf will be closing soon