Impact Goes Kong Fu Panda on the LPC Scene 60+ Pull

Jail`

go lay down somewhere ur drunk lmao

Nah it's 11am I'm all good,

Whenever you guys pk everyone on aao ts is told to go lol

Same for when you had that other low tier clan, Ds or something?

u slow m8?

Nah why's that kid?

Nah it's 11am I'm all good,

Whenever you guys pk everyone on aao ts is told to go lol

Same for when you had that other low tier clan, Ds or something?

Nah why's that kid?

god bless find me the pokes of "OMG COME TO IMPACT TRIP!!!" you realize we have 5-7 impact kids at all AAO events and considering you pull below 35 most trips which is gonna make more of a difference, 5 to our trip? or 5-7 to yours. Stfu talkin 2 me

god bless find me the pokes of "OMG COME TO IMPACT TRIP!!!" you realize we have 5-7 impact kids at all AAO events and considering you pull below 35 most trips which is gonna make more of a difference, 5 to our trip? or 5-7 to yours. Stfu talkin 2 me

You're to irrelevant to care about or save pokes so why would I bother wasting time saving that brown sticky stuff?

I never said impact kids didn't go to aao trips I was saying you get carried by aao same as your other clan, then when you cut ties with aao your first clan died lol.

Stud talking to you? You're not the fucking king don't try and dismiss me like you're relevant you peasant.

You're to irrelevant to care about or save pokes so why would I bother wasting time saving that brown sticky stuff?

I never said impact kids didn't go to aao trips I was saying you get carried by aao same as your other clan, then when you cut ties with aao your first clan died lol.

Stud talking to you? You're not the fucking king don't try and dismiss me like you're relevant you peasant.

You realize when SD moved up to MPC we still pulled 60 without AAO....... hm..... interesting. 

just stfu talkin 2 me 

bless this kids poor soul

0 ask

Yo fucking BROCCOLI, we had like 3 aao kids at our trip today, if that. If you've got such a problem then start an LPC and do something about it. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion so stay off of our topic. your nan is bald irl, you wear a bronze medium helm and eat through a straw. sit kid

Beautiful. LPC scene getting clapped every fucking day. God bless these broccolis as they have been massacred on www.runescape.com.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@@Control Pker @@Hon0r

Yo fucking BROCCOLI, we had like 3 aao kids at our trip today, if that. If you've got such a problem then start an LPC and do something about it. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion so stay off of our topic. your nan is bald irl, you wear a bronze medium helm and eat through a straw. sit kid

savage

Yo fucking BROCCOLI, we had like 3 aao kids at our trip today, if that. If you've got such a problem then start an LPC and do something about it. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion so stay off of our topic. your nan is bald irl and you wear a bronze medium helm and eat through a straw. sit kid

You sound extremely upset over a topic related to Runescape.com are you okay IRL? Do you need a lolly or something?

Thanks for trying to insult myself and my nan it shows how immature you are.

My nan isn't bald though so you must be thinking of someone else sorry.

I eat normally and I don't own a bronze med helm sorry.

You realize when SD moved up to MPC we still pulled 60 without AAO....... hm..... interesting.

just stfu talkin 2 me

Oh wow you guys moved up? Must of done well lol... Oh wait.

Aao will carry you all the time, you don't need to lie it's only a forum :)

@@Simpler

Who gets upset over this game you spastic?? YES PLEASE GIVE ME A LOLLY I LOVE THEM! Did @@Jail` close a clan of yours that I don't know about? Your nan is definitely fucking bald and I'm just stating facts about the medium helm and straw. Also, you smell like burnt kebabs and raw anchovies. Clearly you don't understand the purpose of this website. Why don't you personally tell AAO to not come on our trips if you're so upset about it? Honestly everybody just thinks you're a clown by attempting to "flame". GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG