ZT #2 Discuss

Zerg Tactics

A Z/S vs Lt/Zu 2v2 would be fun.. as long as it's matched and not a full out so nobody goes to mass invite mode for a fun fight

also would be nice to have like a 40v40 prep rather than the same 20v20s lol

I think you're taking your alliance way too seriously, us and lt go in the same cc ONLY when other clans team. That's as far as it goes.

I think you're taking your alliance way too seriously, us and lt go in the same cc ONLY when other clans team. That's as far as it goes.

Who cares? There have been a lot of 2v2s in the past with clans who have been on good terms with each other

It's for FUN. If anything, you're the one taking the game too seriously here ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmX412biaDE

tons more

Who cares? There have been a lot of 2v2s in the past with clans who have been on good terms with each other

It's for FUN. If anything, you're the one taking the game too seriously here ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmX412biaDE

tons more

'Good terms' you mean you lap up each others arses so that you don't seem like you suck as much?

Bro we aren't on any terms with Lt, they're just the only other clan that don't team up, if there was no teaming with others clans there would be no Zerg Tactics because there's no need for it

Leet Tactics is no deal for Bloody Destruction

1v2?

'Good terms' you mean you lap up each others arses so that you don't seem like you suck as much?

Bro we aren't on any terms with Lt, they're just the only other clan that don't team up, if there was no teaming with others clans there would be no Zerg Tactics because there's no need for it

facepalm

Terrible attempt to try and switch up the subject to something else. As I said, stop taking the game so seriously, 2v2 events are genuinely meant for fun. Nothing else.

it seems like nobody else except you would seem to care considering it'll seem like the teaming clans are "lapping up each others arses so that they don't seem like they suck as much" :lol:

the thing is if say zenith and supremacy teamed up to get 50~ they would destroy your 60-70 or whatever you have got

and i mean anally carrot

HAHAHA is this in clan wars or wilderness? You'd beat two actual good clans down 20? Don't think so you muppet.

Nice 37 def as well, tomato. Cancer

HAHAHA is this in clan wars or wilderness? You'd beat two actual good clans down 20? Don't think so you muppet.

Nice 37 def as well, tomato. Cancer

your trying to flame me over my defence level?

Whos the cancer.

Zenith+Supremacy are the #1 and #3 matched clans and i have no doubt.