SK a main clan?

Hon0r

I realize its a public clan chat im still confused if sk is a pure clan or a main clan tho

@@Hon0r uokbro? thats some weak banter going on ?

btw ur the only one holding on to a dead clan 

p.s. close already

im just asking a question because i don't see a website all i see are 5 sk kids talking brown sticky stuff from tank accounts leaking IRL information just wondering are you guys a pure clan or a main clan??? can i get an answer? 

Sk PUBLIC cc says it all?

I may be new to sharkbrew but id be burrying myself with a post like this.

well the video you posted on shark brew last night was recorded by a level 58 with 45 defense the clan chat is kinda just reminded me to ask you guys still waiting on an answer tho

well the video you posted on shark brew last night was recorded by a level 58 with 45 defense the clan chat is kinda just reminded me to ask you guys still waiting on an answer tho

oh we thought 45 def was pures we seen your clan and thought It was okay pk lover reaper and xl reaper all said it was fine

I realize its a public clan chat im still confused if sk is a pure clan or a main clan tho

im just asking a question because i don't see a website all i see are 5 sk kids talking brown sticky stuff from tank accounts leaking IRL information just wondering are you guys a pure clan or a main clan??? can i get an answer? 

worry about ur clan first and your banter LOL . SK is working on a site to go official and you're already getting buried . pretty smart of you admitted you have tanks in your clan when you're trying to call another community out. keep them topics coming bud, which one will  be next? your closing topic ? i think so

worry about ur clan first and your banter LOL . SK is working on a site to go official and you're already getting buried . pretty smart of you admitted you have tanks in your clan when you're trying to call another community out. keep them topics coming bud, which one will  be next? your closing topic ? i think so

So im still waiting on an answer is  SK a pure clan or a tank clan? From what I see i see all of your highest ranks are tanks... I'm not referring to the "public" clan chat iit's just a known fact that all of your ranks are tanks at level 55-60 combat and it's been admitted you guys are trying to close xl with tanks.. so that's why im asking when you guys open or should i say if your brown sticky stuff clan opens will you be a main clan or a pure clan??? Very reasonable question no? Still waiting on an answer 

So im still waiting on an answer is  SK a pure clan or a tank clan?

OK broccoli LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU . UNOFFICIAL PURE COMMUNITY . by the time our clan goes official yours will be dead.

id be embarrassed being in a clan lead by a autistic bundle of twigs... yikes did i say that out loud

OK broccoli LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU . UNOFFICIAL PURE COMMUNITY . by the time our clan goes official yours will be dead.

id be embarrassed being in a clan lead by a autistic bundle of twigs... yikes did i say that out loud

I'm sorry if you are an unofficial pure community why are you using 15 tanks on a pk trip curious about that also how do you plan to kill my clan when you dodge us 24/7 wont prep us and switch your pk trip times to dodge us?

for instance xL was ready to war you today at 2 PM eastern looks like you are the clan that is closing because we now absolutely own the time that is best for your brown sticky stuff clan