RAGE VS CD+Imp 3 HOUR RETURN FIGHT (CD BROKEN)

pam

Lol rage is trash outside the 20bv members i raised, they'll be coming back once i return in september, if yall are still open.

who r u ? @@Big Meat apex is dead , tried to snipe us and we cocked them and they ran like chickens with their heads cut off , nice 38 pull. ruin pulled 17 waste of leak money , and cd ran north in their video with 38 clan rage members south still fighting strong, so I don't understand how rage is trash when we've been thrashing the mpc scene including clans like ruin ( you call this a rivalry? ) , apex ( stick to p2p btw ur still trash at that. )  , cd ( you're just fucking garbage and need mains 2 compete and still get cocked )  and imperial ( your leader is a paki and smells like goat milk )  lmfao please explain , and if youre gonna say something dumb just don't bother replying broccoli. #nek #LLRage #RAGEWINSAGAIN.

who r u ? @@Big Meat apex is dead , tried to snipe us and we cocked them and they ran like chickens with their heads cut off , nice 38 pull. ruin pulled 17 waste of leak money , and cd ran north in their video with 38 clan rage members south still fighting strong, so I don't understand how rage is trash when we've been thrashing the mpc scene including clans like ruin ( you call this a rivalry? ) , apex ( stick to p2p btw ur still trash at that. ) , cd ( you're just fucking garbage and need mains 2 compete and still get cocked ) and imperial ( your leader is a paki and smells like goat milk ) lmfao please explain , and if youre gonna say something dumb just don't bother replying broccoli. #nek #LLRage #RAGEWINSAGAIN.

Lol dont write me no letter lil nigga, rage demorilized niblet beatin his mom irl lmfao we suck at p2p? We havent lost a p2p prep in over a year and i offered niblet a 40v40 and we will give yall +3 he declined lmao, wait till september when i get active, im takin half of rage

Lol dont write me no letter lil farmer, rage demorilized niblet beatin his mom irl lmfao we suck at p2p? We havent lost a p2p prep in over a year and i offered niblet a 40v40 and we will give yall +3 he declined lmao, wait till september when i get active, im takin half of rage

ur actually brown sticky stuff and apex is trash aswell, stick 2 p2p ur decent at it

ur actually brown sticky stuff and apex is trash aswell, stick 2 p2p ur decent at it

Rage is dead.. youre a random in a dying clan bro, i made ur clan lmao i got at least 5 leaks in yall wait till september when im back mami

Rage is dead.. youre a random in a dying clan bro, i made ur clan lmao i got at least 5 leaks in yall wait till september when im back mami

I 129% doubt you'll take any one from rage. And if any one does leave rage to follow you they are just as cauliflower/useless as you are. Why join a loser when they are already winning. dude your def a 2k16 clanner no one knows who you are and neither do we care to know. Peasant.

lmfao u ok bluud? 5 leaks? all the bv members that joined like our community you've been partying far too long bro , I think the liquor got to your head tomato kyp random

lmfao u ok bluud? 5 leaks? all the bv members that joined like our community you've been partying far too long bro , I think the liquor got to your head tomato kyp random

Sorry for not being a virgin and actually having a life bruh, go out sometimes, instead of suckin xl niblets dick all day lmfao, 3 weeks till rage closes.

Sorry for not being a virgin and actually having a life bruh, go out sometimes, instead of suckin xl niblets dick all day lmfao, 3 weeks till rage closes.

LOL WHAT? having a life and playing runescape have nothing to do with eachother fuckin broccoli , ur banter so weak wahhahaahah apex gon' close soon boi don't beg niblet 2 come back when they do

LOL WHAT? having a life and playing runescape have nothing to do with eachother fuckin broccoli , ur banter so weak wahhahaahah apex gon' close soon boi don't beg niblet 2 come back when they do

Ur broccolied if you think apex is going to close.. youre a 2k16 pker, edge recruit lmfao.