I Found Purity

TBR

Starting a rivalry with a unopened clan :/

They are opened and they are not a clan, they are a p2p team that started talking brown sticky stuff for no reason at all. Ever since we have been clearing them in the wilderness over and over and now they are piping up again after a 9v9 pkri lol

Im albanian you broccoli, doesnt mean i live in Albania, are you okay? Keep watching your clan getting dicked by everyone in the hpc LMFAO e(OP) ;)

go save ur country u dumb farmer lmfao u cant save ur dead clan atleast LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CriticalMainDamage

go save ur country u dumb farmer lmfao u cant save ur dead clan atleast LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CriticalMainDamage

Lmfao at you talking about dead clans when you hug singles every hpc trip LMFAO, foe dicks you every weekend l0l keep talking from the graveyard bundle of twigsgot

Lmfao at you talking about dead clans when you hug singles every hpc trip LMFAO, foe dicks you every weekend l0l keep talking from the graveyard bundle of twigsgot

country in crisis in 2k16 l0000l, you are sitting here flaming a clan on sb when you have a crisis to deal with outside lmao!! wasteman

Im albanian you broccoli, doesnt mean i live in Albania, are you okay? Keep watching your clan getting dicked by everyone in the hpc LMFAO e(OP) ;)

50v50 champs

50v50 champs

country in crisis in 2k16 l0000l, you are sitting here flaming a clan on sb when you have a crisis to deal with outside lmao!! wasteman

i sit in here? wtf are you doing broccoli lmfao and btw you dont know brown sticky stuff about anything just like your clan is fucking useless of a clan lol, you are literally a rock on a beach fucking irrelevant

50v50 champs

50v50 champs

F2P lets go

i sit in here? wtf are you doing broccoli lmfao and btw you dont know brown sticky stuff about anything just like your clan is fucking useless of a clan lol, you are literally a rock on a beach fucking irrelevant

F2P lets go

can you even afford food for your family? go get a job man stop sitting here while ur country is in crisis, have u guys ever won a prep against any other clan than bw hassan's clan? lmao 50v50 champs

can you even afford food for your family? go get a job man stop sitting here while ur country is in crisis, have u guys ever won a prep against any other clan than bw hassan's clan? lmao 50v50 champs

LMFAO you are legit a fucking broccoli kid, dont worry about my country worry about your brown sticky stuffty ass clan getting bumraped by every hpc LMFAO you okay there buddy, seems like your blood is boling :)