Only 2 clans signed up ? | Red Vs Blue

DreTheOBJ

then what are you afraid of if you think you can beat us? You bring mains too btw.

Our mains stay logged out until you enter the area then they log on to even the playing field. Mayb if you would bring pures only I'm sure it would make the pure scene less cancer. The amount of rune you bring is justin beiber and you make no one want to sign up for this rvb bc of this.

If you want people to sign up for YOUR event you have to reach out to them, not post a topic and expect everybody to cater to your needs.

If you want people to sign up for YOUR event you have to reach out to them, not post a topic and expect everybody to cater to your needs.

looks like u mad that rage is ded

Ya cuz winning wotm "highest pulling mpc" means we are dead. If we brought nearly as many mains as you we would pull 100 ez. Just feel lucky we haven't unleashed the 20+ 39def accounts we all created for the fuckery of fuck your feelings.

Ya cuz winning wotm "highest pulling mpc" means we are dead. If we brought nearly as many mains as you we would pull 100 ez. Just feel lucky we haven't unleashed the 20+ 39def accounts we all created for the fuckery of fuck your feelings.

lmfao u sound very mad

u dont scare anyone on here one bit, ex-chatoic brown sticky stuff leader lol

lmfao u sound very mad

u dont scare anyone on here one bit, ex-chatoic brown sticky stuff leader lol

Member of the most useless main clan around. Keep telling yourself your not scared while you and imp take turns ending early to wear each other's cape to compete. Quote me if true

Member of the most useless main clan around. Keep telling yourself your not scared while you and imp take turns ending early to wear each other's cape to compete. Quote me if true

u bring mains and u still get shat on lmfao

gz cd

u bring mains and u still get shat on lmfao

gz cd

Can't remember the last time I ever lost to cd. Unless it was a competition on who brings the most mains.

Gz rage gz doom

Cd+imp holding hands to stay alive.

Can't remember the last time I ever lost to cd. Unless it was a competition on who brings the most mains.

Gz rage gz doom

Cd+imp holding hands to stay alive.

this farmer just said gz doom lol im done, ded brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

ur holding hands with impact+op and u still get smacked wahahahaha

gz cd gz imp

this farmer just said gz doom lol im done, ded brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

ur holding hands with imp+op and u still get smacked wahahahaha

gz cd gz imp

Did you just say holding hands with imp??? Wtf are you smoking meth? Then you say gz imp??? Op??? They don't even go out on weekends.

I am honestly speechless at how cauliflower one person can actually be. I'm done just fucking done.

I can confirm that chaotic was one of the worst pure clans of all times (every single version)

This event will be beyond broccolied (especially with this guy hosting it since his last event was horrible) but I can confirm that supremacy will be there and also if you put us on the same team as doom we will be switching capes

Did you just say holding hands with imp??? Wtf are you smoking meth? Then you say gz imp??? Op??? They don't even go out on weekends.

I am honestly speechless at how cauliflower one person can actually be. I'm done just fucking done.

nice edit bundle of twigs, we talking about impact lmfao

ofc ur done, u got bullied

I can confirm that chaotic was one of the worst pure clans of all times (every single version)

This event will be beyond broccolied (especially with this guy hosting it since his last event was horrible) but I can confirm that supremacy will be there and also if you put us on the same team as doom we will be switching capes

Can confirm I beat every clan you joined and you can't handle it. :(

Doom is 9-0 vs soup can't handle that either I can sense the steam coming from your dome piece dawg bahahahaha