Rage is UNBREAKABLE [2-0] F2P PKRI'S vs. Impact

Niblet

First 10k pk is 70 def, why was he in the both fights in the first place...

Second lindi and columbian, lindi was in a Rage cape hitting us for basically the whole 2 fights (killed me in the first fight), Columbian got to the second fight and started hitting our only high levels. Even if Columbian didn't do much, still we don't really have too many high levels. Maybe they weren't yours, but they didn't really hit you guys.

Third that random member (even if he decided to stop working with you guys), did help you guys get a returners quicker then us when we were on top. If he would of raged and disconnected from TS, I would of expected him to hit your returners not ours.

0db543c5fc6837334648f71857721ebc.png

yh i agree impact has def too

I watched your video, it show us gaining opts and you running south and logging out. I'm not sure if you're new or not but that's called losing bud.

Lmao your still stuck on that. What about the rest of the video? Awkward...

Lmao your still stuck on that. What about the rest of the video? Awkward...

u leave u lose?? u got out returned, why so hard to understand. it ok. u had +4-5 at beginning of both fights, we were both down 20+ at some points but rage didn't stop returning and u bailed both times

yes we were down 5+ opts each fight, and yes we out returned you impact

you claim you left the gdz fight bc we were running in circles, but you only retreated after we had brought our numbers back to 30+, not when we were sitting at 15-20

you clearly understood we were about to take over the fight as we bowed you down and you retreated to gap and walked down to bank

it was some super clean action shame it turned into this

0db543c5fc6837334648f71857721ebc.png

yh i agree impact has def too

@@PRShadow I like you bro but you don't know yet... I understand that Impact is trying to act like this innocent and purely 1-20 def clan... and it's cool... But just wait and see the rune tanks will flood out soon enough. Saw all of 'em from the SD days