Rage is UNBREAKABLE [2-0] F2P PKRI'S vs. Impact

Niblet

It's funny when Impact say men in "robes".. I see so many mithril/addy with them.

Well done Rage

Hey man!

I will make a picture of our mith compared to our monk robes this weekend and send it to you! You alone!

Ill also try to make a picture of other clans in addy for comparison, for you!

ALSO:

So let's see...

Rage brought people with 70+ def wearing addy.

Rage had people in pvp worlds (corp) killing our returners in P2P gear.

Rage had a capeswitch.

~Still couldnt beat a bunch of monk robes rofl... I personally am level 65 and i literally died ONCE (on your initial rush as i was first pile) and pked ~9 rune scimmys of you addy daddys.

You were literally down 30 at some points & you still try to claim a win rofl.

The only reason you even came close to bringing it back to matched at some points is because of the dirty tactics i explained already.

YOU LOST TO A BUNCH OF SARADOMIN FOLLOWERS, thats all there is to it.

Who tf cries about 3 mains when the pull is 40+? lmao try fight OP and CD they will legit bring more than 10

IT WAS A FRIENDLY F2P PKRI

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO BRING 3 MAINS IN THE FIRST PLACE tomato

Jail told you to drop the mains for the 2nd fight, but seeing as your leaders are not confident in their members they kept the mains around.

btw i hope getting punished this weekend

Lets have 17 in game and claim we won seems legit

Lmao ikr? The vid clearly shows them getting demolished. Why would we continue fighting if they're just running in circles around gdz? Lmfao

Reply if mad

First fight

c5RRRZw.png

hBU1AHK.pngZlIQ8g2.pngpB6KwEb.pngQD9vTUs.pngz7cufKT.pngXxIbVNG.pngFAE0Ey2.png

Second fight

QwHOtVp.png

ZMiLHiT.pngNh5Z3rK.pngNZRjY0l.pngQ5IrSj4.pngnxCAFeH.pngTgTaXhR.pngaLLXlSi.pngqNd2t1D.png6vyutI4.png4Rqne0b.png1bn26Rl.pngs912b5h.pngbxttivu.pngHlBGQtc.pngd6cSfFk.pngaRs5QmE.pngd0uZqUK.png9TuNvzX.pngGcK0MFF.pngOo0uaqo.pngtEjc434.pngEC7idcG.pngbNrpj36.pngZN7WkRm.pngmcIoNEY.pnguzgSkyU.png1Z0uSUY.pnggLn1KCk.png2mL7lJZ.pngL4KtxTs.pnglyrIHrK.pngB7xLKYn.pngQscOsFB.pngMnAk408.pngLB4NIGh.pnghdak2Iz.pngSfJ9CZB.png

Gr8 returning rage

But you lost :l

Shoutout to @ for being SOLED in this pic

hdak2Iz.png

haha EoP awaits you bro

I had 9 scims in my inventory the whole time at gdz lmao

Who tf cries about 3 mains when the pull is 40+? lmao try fight OP and CD they will legit bring more than 10

who needs any mains in a simple wildy pkri and still loses?

Impact got out played and out returned. Simple.

We had one level 93 in adamant whos pure was banned so we tolerated it since his other pure is only a level 50, and it was a pkri.

Either way,we fought down 5 each time.

I have to disagree with you there Data, you guys had way more than 1 person in addy, plus a clan friend with 70 def who was also in addy and 96 combat.

I can't agree on the outplayed part either, when the starting opts are 45vs40, and the majority of the fight it was 40vs20. That means we were dominating for the majority.

Fight 1 we moved back to gap because 90% of our clan couldn't return to Gdz, yet you decided to claim the win at Gdz (without skulls) when the original fight was at Dwarfs in the first place. You should of just followed us back (we did follow you guys in the first place).

Fight 2 is debatable, I can give you fight 2 even if we were up by almost 30 at one point.

I have to disagree with you there Data, you guys had way more than 1 person in addy, plus a clan friend with 70 def who was also in addy and 96 combat.

I can't agree on the outplayed part either, when the starting opts are 45vs40, and the majority of the fight it was 40vs20. That means we were dominating for the majority.

Fight 1 we moved back to gap because 90% of our clan couldn't return to Gdz, yet you decided to claim the win at Gdz (without skulls) when the original fight was at Dwarfs in the first place. You should of just followed us back (we did follow you guys in the first place).

Fight 2 is debatable, I can give you fight 2 even if we were up by almost 30 at one point.

we were down 6 the first fight but still managed to bully you right off the bat. The only reason you guys took a lead was because literally 4 people died for the first 5 minutes and we started dropping opts because we were all low on supplies so we dragged to gdz. We were legit down 23 and you still got bullied out. Fight two we just out returned you. Plain and simple

we were down 6 the first fight but still managed to bully you right off the bat. The only reason you guys took a lead was because literally 4 people died for the first 5 minutes and we started dropping opts because we were all low on supplies so we dragged to gdz. We were legit down 23 and you still got bullied out. Fight two we just out returned you. Plain and simple

Why did you claim the win at Gdz though, if the fight started at Dwarfs? Like I said, about 90% (more even) of our clan couldn't return to Gdz. Basically all of our clan doesn't have ancients, and being a clan that hasn't done much P2P we did not have tabs ready. When we moved back to Gap it was almost even opts, you could have moved with us like we moved with you.

Why did you claim the win at Gdz though, if the fight started at Dwarfs? Like I said, about 90% (more even) of our clan couldn't return to Gdz. Basically all of our clan doesn't have ancients, and being a clan that hasn't done much P2P we did not have tabs ready. When we moved back to Gap it was almost even opts, you could have moved with us like we moved with you.

u guys dipped and logged we were walking down and i asked ur leader where to hit and he said to bank