Sk Pk trip - 8/3/2016 - Xl's daily spanking

RevenantOSRS

ff4c88d01d439794fd21573c59e4f765.pngI think your members are a little demotivated after today pls try again tomorrow

986cf3d0138e17e2f310e59e3fba9c13.png

8054643cdb5993406952289265a4410b.png

7c646a9e5f32ef6a9a9304dceb2ad75d.png

Cute that you have to cut messages just to try win an arguement. Only reason people even know what SK is is because you retards are full of nothing but drama. Only reason you pull is because you 24/7 mass PM bot. Good job killing a dead xl and clip cutting in your vid. Drama is the only reason you retards are relevant. Go back to hiding on weekends because you cant compete with anyone, even with your DDosers and mains hitting xl every day.

Somebody in IV just told me you cant move up because Impact pull 80 and will clear you. 

You talked brown sticky stuff yesterday about clearing us we cleared you.

Dont cry about 16vs32 fights if you cant pull thats your fault.

If we ever get to similar combats then sure we can then setup a prep. 

Accept today you got outclassed and be gone :D

If you wish to talk later or tomorrow ill find the time to reply then but currently im working on improving my clan so brb

we aren't moving up to mpc cos we arent ready yea, we're currently 60-75 with a few exceptions so idk what ur expecting

aye i never said u didnt do well today...u just ignored a lot and flamed me which i must say hurts me in my heart :( 

it isn't hard to get 60-75 cb, lets arrange one for a couple of weeks from now? or pm me ingame for a pkri in wild, we can give u some ops if ur members refuse to train but pls....just no tanks

Cute that you have to cut messages just to try win an arguement. Only reason people even know what SK is is because you retards are full of nothing but drama. Only reason you pull is because you 24/7 mass PM bot. Good job killing a dead xl and clip cutting in your vid. Drama is the only reason you retards are relevant. Go back to hiding on weekends because you cant compete with anyone, even with your DDosers and mains hitting xl every day.

Pony u seem angry relax m8 at least your at the #2 lpc seeming we kicked you out looool

ouch aaron...shoulda put some respek on pony's name.....

Pony u seem angry relax m8 at least your at the #2 lpc seeming we kicked you out looool

You did me a favor kicking me. Saved me the bank from getting cleared 10x a day by fake rot 40s since i'm no longer surrounded by mains with 50+ def wearing pure gear and 4ners. SK is dead and the only thing keeping you kids alive are your PM bots tbh.  It's actually cute that you had to DOX honor just to try and close xl, and they still clear you on a daily basis.

ouch aaron...shoulda put some respek on pony's name.....

we kicked him from SK who cares about that kid all he has done is shown you what I did looool hes also admitting we cleared you on a weekday:( also can u ask him to show the part where he said "we cant move up because impact is waiting for us"

You did me a favor kicking me. Saved me the bank from getting cleared 10x a day by fake rot 40s since i'm no longer surrounded by mains with 50+ def wearing pure gear and 4ners. SK is dead and the only thing keeping you kids alive are your PM bots tbh.  It's actually cute that you had to DOX honor just to try and close xl, and they still clear you on a daily basis.

But pony you prankcalled hon0rs work? Of course people in SK exposed Hon0r he desvered it for leaking pictures of peoples mums and girlfriends on sharkbrew. 

damn....sk seems kinda toxic but hey ima just sit back like kermit 

If your leaders Mum and girlfriends irls got leaked on sharkbrew and your teamspeak got ddosed until you had to pay for an upgrade by @@Hon0r im sure you'd see the reasons behind retaliation differently.

If your leaders Mum and girlfriends irls got leaked on sharkbrew and your teamspeak got ddosed until you had to pay for an upgrade by @@Hon0r im sure you'd see the reasons behind retaliation differently.

bro some friendly advice, but we fuck up xl and brown sticky stuff too but they dont do that kind of brown sticky stuff to us, so theres clearly something u or ur members have done/continue to do

at least u now dont have to deal with honor on sharkbrew anymore but yea we try and avoid all that drama brown sticky stuff

ima leave ur thread in peace now, gj again with the midweek action, hopefully we have some good fights this weekend/in the future

bro some friendly advice, but we fuck up xl and brown sticky stuff too but they dont do that kind of brown sticky stuff to us, so theres clearly something u or ur members have done/continue to do

at least u now dont have to deal with honor on sharkbrew anymore but yea we try and avoid all that drama brown sticky stuff

ima leave ur thread in peace now, gj again with the midweek action, hopefully we have some good fights this weekend/in the future

Only iv member on this thread with a penis

btw you gave us most of honors irl and btw Christian honor gave us most of yours :)

I've added about 4 sk members on kik/snapchat. My irls are out there if you want it all you gotta do is ask and i'd add you all on fb/snap/kik tbh.

*If we're friends

Theres a reason SK arnt banned from sharkbrew and 2 XL ambassadors are SK have a lot of brown sticky stuff on Hon0r but refuse to spread it around.

You need to get your ranks to chill with the flaming if you are going to get cleared the next day thats all or expect to be flamed back one of the two.