Sk Pk trip - 8/3/2016 - Xl's daily spanking

RevenantOSRS

LOOOOOOOOL Btw this is the brown sticky stuff all your ranks were saying yesterday just take a look and laugh at just how wrong they were? l00000000000000000000000000l 

i see bad arithmetic runs in sk 27 is actually in fact bigger than 17....at least u tried tho

ive yet to see any part where we work with xl......like i said check Invictus Rs to be enlightened 

resorting to telling me to suck ur dick....nice 1 m8 

4 tanks (AT LEAST) and teles stay frosty sk/xl v2

687afd1f933ae89d12187d1f74f85867.png5a3c4fe30c5ee3da83f90e60dbbb62e9.png2be4fc2a513698f87a2bf1b9071b69d3.png

Stay in singles you random people like you brown sticky stuff talking on every topic ima call you the new hon0r daves a cool guy aswell as other members in iv but you opened you mouth and got served go to sleep bitch.

IV and XL last seen holding hands near corp.

I already told you we brought 2/3 mains thats because XL do the same and i wont let me clan get camped by them. 

Your clan is going to die slowly without Dave although i hope you dont as you are one of the only clans to give us any action.

show me screenie pls

oh sorry i missed the part where xl became iv, but hey i guess ur right better to be prepared and take (at least 4, not 2/3) tanks with u wherever u go!

yo if u can predict the future can u also tell me who's gonna win the bpl this year/who arsenal are gonna sign come deadline day, appreciate it

oh hey also i forgot nice gfx boys, but tell sk mazarine to hide his inventory next time :S 

thanks for addressing my points boys, appreciate the civilised conversation

see u this weekend

See u this weekend hopefully you dont hide in singles like today. 

P.S dont flame SK and talk about how you are going to clear us and stop us from going out on weekdays then the next day get banned from multi :lol: Makes you look kinda dumb.

See u this weekend hopefully you dont hide in singles like today. 

P.S dont flame SK and talk about how you are going to clear us and stop us from going out on weekdays then the next day get banned from multi :lol: Makes you look kinda dumb.

same man, hopefully the tele infestation gets sorted too, pm any invictus rank if u need help figuring out how to stop members from teleing (we straight ban people who tele but up to u fam) 

yea u did well this midweek, hopefully you can replicate the same for official trips

What the fuck you talking bout SK mazarines invent and you mean her don't assume gender 

to be exact, 6 air runes, 2 fire runes and 2 law runes, and my bad, if she wants i can make it up to her by buying all of her laws (useful for tbing in p2p)

to be exact, 6 air runes, 2 fire runes and 2 law runes, and my bad, if she wants i can make it up to her by buying all of her laws (useful for tbing in p2p)

what the fuck you sayin bout her invent? bringin peeps who aint even on the forums into this, ill revert to your fuckin quote "show screenie pls" you wanna revert to someone who don't have a forum acc w/e hit me Jezus 0wnz. Idgaf what we carry at the end of the day you got 15 cbs above us still cleared. My drunken ass is renderin my vid showin lv 80s in your fall in lmao

what the fuck you sayin bout her invent? bringin peeps who aint even on the forums into this, ill revert to your fuckin quote "show screenie pls" you wanna revert to someone who don't have a forum acc w/e hit me Jezus 0wnz. Idgaf what we carry at the end of the day you got 15 cbs above us still cleared. My drunken ass is renderin my vid showin lv 80s in your fall in lmao

THAT SHE HAS TELEPORTS LIKE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT ISNT GETTING THROUGH TO YOU FAM

32 vs 16 gj man nice odds, proud of u

asfsdfsdafasd.png

same man, hopefully the tele infestation gets sorted too, pm any invictus rank if u need help figuring out how to stop members from teleing (we straight ban people who tele but up to u fam) 

yea u did well this midweek, hopefully you can replicate the same for official trips

Keep flaming everyone in SK is happy as fuck because we are #1 i cant say the same for some of the IV members im talking to right now...

ff4c88d01d439794fd21573c59e4f765.png

The fight happenin plus 20 wild can't teleport not been able to teleport till 25 wild since 07 iirc, where ya at? fairs if you still stuck in the 03 frame reppin the pinkies <- Rangepwnage but ya not. most of us had to be + 20 wild so ya could attack rolfmao

Keep flaming everyone in SK is happy as fuck because we are #1 i cant say the same for some of the IV members im talking to right now...

ff4c88d01d439794fd21573c59e4f765.png

where am i flaming tho? im trying to be polite whilst you're flaming :/ 

its funny cos certain sk ranks and callers (i keep that brown sticky stuff anonymous cos i dont want to drag people into sb drama) joined us lol 

SHOUTOUT TO MY 119 APPS BOYS WE OUCHEA 

where am i flaming tho? im trying to be polite whilst you're flaming :/ 

its funny cos akah and pony joined us lol 

SHOUTOUT TO MY 119 APPS BOYS WE OUCHEA 

ff4c88d01d439794fd21573c59e4f765.pngI think your members are a little demotivated after today pls try again tomorrow

ff4c88d01d439794fd21573c59e4f765.pngI think your members are a little demotivated after today pls try again tomorrow

who wouldn't be? facing lpcs with tanks and teles that brown sticky stuff is aids but hey ho, tomorrow is indeed a new day, appreciate the thought

ps i like how u ignore pretty much every point ive made about ur clan and ur trips

who wouldn't be? facing lpcs with tanks and teles that brown sticky stuff is aids but hey ho, tomorrow is indeed a new day, appreciate the thought

ps i like how u ignore pretty much every point ive made about ur clan and ur trips

So are you admitting you lost to a clan whom is a 15 combat lower, carrying teleports so 3 food less? so in other words, you out combat your opponents and have a so called better inventory but still #wiped? This song was a little to long for my vid but here have a listen

I explained the reason behind the mains, you cant explain why yesterday your ranks said we wouldnt be able to go past level 5? and that you would clear us every weekday?.. yet ever since we sent you to singles?? your ranks just plain broccolied or what?

So are you admitting you lost to a clan whom is a 15 combat lower, carrying teleports so 3 food less? so in other words, you out combat your opponents and have a so called better inventory but still #wiped? This song was a little to long for my vid but here have a listen

to a 16 vs 32............................................................... if u dont win that u should automatically close so yea gj lol, if u want we can arrange a prep for the future, give ur members time to train up etc 

to a 16 vs 32............................................................... if u dont win that u should automatically close so yea gj lol, if u want we can arrange a prep for the future, give ur members time to train up etc 

Are you saying your clan can't pull 16+?

Hold up on that thought i've got a curry i'll be back soon x

I explained the reason behind the mains, you cant explain why yesterday your ranks said we wouldnt be able to go past level 5? and that you would clear us every weekday?.. yet ever since we sent you to singles?? your ranks just plain broccolied or what?

are we xl tho? its clearly not just for xl (who u claim to have closed/who u clearly show had a max 11 man pull lol rip xl cya honor) 

and yeah they got a lil ahead of themselves, but u cant rly be mad at over enthusiasm

ever since? it was one day lol chill, i think u might be getting a lil ahead too 

Are you saying your clan can't pull 16+?

Hold up on that thought i've got a curry i'll be back soon x

well clearly no seeing as u hide from us when we do have official trips....3rd time lucky Invictus Rs youtube channel to be enlightened 

but a spontaneous trip on a wednesday (which i wasnt present for) yea sure whatever makes u happy 

so prep or what?

Somebody in IV just told me you cant move up because Impact pull 80 and will clear you. 

You talked brown sticky stuff yesterday about clearing us we cleared you.

Dont cry about 16vs32 fights if you cant pull thats your fault.

If we ever get to similar combats then sure we can then setup a prep. 

Accept today you got outclassed and be gone :D

If you wish to talk later or tomorrow ill find the time to reply then but currently im working on improving my clan so brb