Sk's Sunday f2p trip - the no bank trip

RevenantOSRS

Don't talk about teaming when you did it this weekend and went on to Rages trip guess it's just karma

Pretty much lol they put on rage capes every weekend for mpc trips and rage helped them back in return obviously another mpc will come to our aid

but at sperm? corp hill? theres a reason why we dragged fights to ca my son 

to lose?

Nah XL,ROT,DV were out so we went out lol you were the only clan not to be out... I told you anyways SK sets the official pk times for LPC

ty

Lol we left at the official lpc Times, and if other clans is out before that is not our Fault, and no, SK do not set the lpc times, SK adjust to the times like Every other lpc including us, and if u wanna change the times i Guess you have to discuss that in the ambassador section, could be wrong tho. Not here to flame just saying , we were at the correct times nothing to argue about there.

Lol we left at the official lpc Times, and if other clans is out before that is not our Fault, and no, SK do not set the lpc times, SK adjust to the times like Every other lpc including us, and if u wanna change the times i Guess you have to discuss that in the ambassador section, could be wrong tho. Not here to flame just saying , we were at the correct times nothing to argue about there.

Sk goes out when they want to and you nats follow

As i've repeated before like a broken record, you should talk to your clan members not to come to us when we're massing and say you're massing in 30mins. We were out there 2 hours from the time you were supposed to be there. so 2 hours - 30mins (given to mass) 1 hour 30mins. If our presumptions are wrong. You should tell your members not speak on your clans behalf when it comes to declaring war on clans at specific times.

Sk goes out when they want to and you nats follow

^ This is actually true, if we decide to role out at 4pm est everyone and their nan does, we choose 12 noon est your grandpa's there.