Sk's Sunday f2p trip - the no bank trip

RevenantOSRS

video 1: mentions iv, no iv action

video 2: funny how you cut it at ca where we cleared you x3 today

video 3: literally 70% of the iv vs sk action might as well have been in an iv video as it showed us winning? the one thing i'll give it is you did manage to give us a few problems at corp for a few minutes of the trip with help from cd, but once rage came to smack cd and we had you to yourself it was ezpz

i love the cuts at ca, though that's my favourite. very cute boys!

video 3: literally 70% of the iv vs sk action might as well have been in an iv video as it showed us winning? the one thing i'll give it is you did manage to give us a few problems at corp for a few minutes of the trip with help from cd, but once rage came to smack cd and we had you to yourself it was ezpz

You left ghost hut ran to ca ran to corp hill the went straight into singles it was over for iv at that point btw why no midweeks?

Yeh watch the video where it cuts of at CA you'll see the hp drop to 0 but still comes back for the return.

You left ghost hut ran to ca ran to corp hill the went straight into singles it was over for iv at that point btw why no midweeks?

yes, the first hit which i stated gave us a few problems due to cd supporting you

rage came and dealt with cd and the rest of the trip went smoothly with us clearing you every single time

And btw if we didn't decide to remass and go back out your clan would of got 0 action. we might give you 0 action next weekend flamers

yes, the first hit which i stated gave us a few problems due to cd supporting you

rage came and dealt with cd and the rest of the trip went smoothly with us clearing you every single time

Really? Man IV propaganda is so close to xL's

There's a few things xL and IV have in common, the false propaganda to make them feel better about themselves as a clan, they both chat brown sticky stuff get banged. I think tonight we had 5 fights against IV and they won one, yet it's topic worthy on their behalf. They both have urges for us, literally SK pk's pretty much every day of the week and IV be begging for our attention. Don't worry IV your merge with rage is inevitable just like xL and DV.

You can flame and say we "team" with other clans which really isn't the case, you could say it's a mutual interest that clans/snipe units hit you at the same time of us, not planned just coincidental. You see when you go around acting obnoxious, childish and just plain rude, you're going to piss people off along the way. Which why in future you may end up getting hit off by coincidence at multiple times by clans and randoms because of such behaviour, just take a look at xL every snipe unit in the wilderness including ditch PKers focus them.

There's a few things xL and IV have in common, the false propaganda to make them feel better about themselves as a clan, they both chat brown sticky stuff get banged. I think tonight we had 5 fights against IV and they won one, yet it's topic worthy on their behalf. They both have urges for us, literally SK pk's pretty much every day of the week and IV be begging for our attention. Don't worry IV your merge with rage is inevitable just like xL and DV.

You can flame and say we "team" with other clans which really isn't the case, you could say it's a mutual interest that clans/snipe units hit you at the same time of us, not planned just coincidental. You see when you go around acting obnoxious, childish and just plain rude, you're going to piss people off along the way. Which why in future you may end up getting hit off by coincidence at multiple times by clans and randoms because of such behaviour, just take a look at xL every snipe unit in the wilderness including ditch PKers focus them.

gg boys highest pulling LPC and the best quality wise gratz sk

15f59cec6e245aeaf3ba86271c6a15c4.png

188b3b02ab04f1b61a8dae77fea5457b.png

Sick trip dudes good job dicking IV / rage

ty was iv was easy as always

iv is a dying clan

everyone knows that mate

nice action, gj

ty u should join sk

I did look at your topic, all it has are Rage members patting their minions on the back and a few pics that don't mean brown sticky stuff. Looks like SK took a brown sticky stuff, and then held you down and rubbed your face in it l000000l

gg sk #1 lpc

Gj boys

ty get active and join

ty join sk

You seem mad because we smashed you again you should probably just close.

like i said can't wait till this topic moves to the 40def lpc with all addy n rune n teams with an mpc and still gets dicked yea im the mad one.we all kno what happen today. 

like i said can't wait till this topic moves to the 40def lpc with all addy n rune n teams with an mpc and still gets dicked yea im the mad one.we all kno what happen today. 

Vid is actually embarrassing just delete and move on tbh. 

Two mad IV members eheheehe

Vid is actually embarrassing just delete and move on tbh. 

you seem mad about losing today

your clan lost move on