Sk's Sunday f2p trip - the no bank trip

RevenantOSRS

L0L LOOK @ OUR TOPIC TO SEE WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO SK TODAY FORCED TO TEAM WITH AN MPC N STILL GETTING THE DICK 

I did look at your topic, all it has are Rage members patting their minions on the back and a few pics that don't mean brown sticky stuff. Looks like SK took a brown sticky stuff, and then held you down and rubbed your face in it l000000l

I did look at your topic, all it has are Rage members patting their minions on the back and a few pics that don't mean brown sticky stuff. Looks like SK took a brown sticky stuff, and then held you down and rubbed your face in it l000000l

Rage came after these SK brown sticky stuffters we're teaming with CD, SK's own video can confirm that.

9ee39cdbc3c5f2d8eeeaa25fb9cbfd5a.png

2 kids in full rune, and more, good brown sticky stuff SK!

you can see on the mini map there are white dots, good try, btw u guys lost 10 people in .5

low tier clan tbh , tryna defend themselves on someone else's topic. 

this just seems like another case of leaders tryna make excuses why they were running away from us the whole trip.

smh

When they were sk capes and in there ts that isnt a rag thats a team up lmfao but still got dicked on

since you obviously didnt read the topic, Sk fought Iv after there official trip. 

Everyone knew your guys locs obviously everyone in world 8 were ganna hit u, not my fault that you guys are hated.

btw keep them comments coming :)

Looks like IV + Rage have both each other on speed dial, but which one will close into who? Find out next week when I bully IV to the point they beg off or close into Rage! 

+1

since you obviously didnt read the topic, Sk fought Iv after there official trip. 

Everyone knew your guys locs obviously everyone in world 8 were ganna hit u, not my fault that you guys are hated.

btw keep them comments coming :)

You should really learn the times and they hate us cuz they ain't us but look at what cd mems say.

2cffaf31d0c37f0b3b3cce47a1d4b516.png

49dfa26f371c17d16ae6dcc6fdca9318.png

@ u got any proof of us massing for 2 hours??? LMFAO thought so.

we massed up 30 minutes like every weekend, u set up a fight (2 hours before trip times) with excel without telling us. gj lmao

team with CD, it won't help. nice tanks too btw

we massed up 30 minutes like every weekend, u set up a fight (2 hours before trip times) with excel without telling us. gj lmao

iv is a dying clan

Lol us having a civil conversation with xL to arrange a fight? What brown sticky stuff you on? You'll notice at that time period they were 1 clan we fought. There was another after. Ask Tang0ed he was with us at the dummys. Saying you were massing in 30mins. After 2 hours you showed.

we go out at official times = we're somehow massing for 2 hours

we massed for around 20-30 minutes at the official times and as soon as we hit wild sk walked down and ended

i fail to see any compelling evidence of you killing us yet we have practically a feature length sk-cocking-blockbuster on our topic

Lol us having a civil conversation with xL to arrange a fight? What brown sticky stuff you on? You'll notice at that time period they were 1 clan we fought. There was another after. Ask Tang0ed he was with us at the dummys. Saying you were massing in 30mins. After 2 hours you showed.

yeah...and u did not venture past level 16 cos u knew u we were looking for you :/ you only came to find us after you teamed with cd lol but aight good weekend at least lpc is seeing more action, keep coming out

yeah...and u did not venture past level 16 cos u knew u we were looking for you :/ you only came to find us after you teamed with cd lol but aight good weekend at least lpc is seeing more action, keep coming out

Have you watched the video? We're at maze l0l