Major respects to Rage

White Kid

You got demoted by myself and the ranks because of awful activity, and proceeded to leave because of it. I'm happy you found a new home with your kangaroo friends, but fact of the matter is if we didn't remove your rank you'd still be repping AAO. Btw we went out on top the best way possible lmfao.

That's funny there's 2 different stories then by rank members? :/ I think you've messed up and caught yourself out lol awkward.

Yeah I know my activity was bad I even told you guys that you still keep me a senior for like 7 months?

I left Aao because of the brown sticky stuff fight it was turning into due to the newer power hungry/abusive ranks (yes including yourself).

Aao didn't go out on top though and as much as I loved the clan and I hate saying it, we slumped again at the end and then with you closing into Impact you proceeded to have Impact in your capes for the closing trip :/.

I'm not in or with Ruin but kangaroos are a amazing animals :) Australia is bloody awsome m8.

You literally have no valid or correct points and you're now jails puppet so unless you have something productive to discuss with me don't even bother quoting this and stay upset lol.

That's funny there's 2 different stories then by rank members? :/ I think you've messed up and caught yourself out lol awkward.

Yeah I know my activity was bad I even told you guys that you still keep me a senior for like 7 months?

I left Aao because of the brown sticky stuff fight it was turning into due to the newer power hungry/abusive ranks (yes including yourself).

Aao didn't go out on top though and as much as I loved the clan and I hate saying it, we slumped again at the end and then with you closing into Impact you proceeded to have Impact in your capes for the closing trip :/.

I'm not in or with Ruin but kangaroos are a amazing animals :) Australia is bloody awsome m8.

You literally have no valid or correct points and you're now jails puppet so unless you have something productive to discuss with me don't even bother quoting this and stay upset lol.

Lmfao so emotional

Lmfao so emotional

No emotion in that tbh it's a statement that has a valid response to what you said, I know you lack brain capacity and obviously can't hold a productive conversation so that's okay :)

Cya little man.

@@Bowsz can you believe SK kids came into impact ts asking us for help to kill you guys? awkward 

What really happened was an impact member came into "sk public" cc and asked one of our ranks to go to your teamspeak.. idk for sure because it wasnt me but the rank who went in said you wanted to put on our capes and brown sticky stuff and that you wanted IV locs.. but we told you to wear your own capes idk if thats 100% true but i know for a fact one of your members came in SK's cc asking to speak to a rank.

lmfao i closed slaughter now ur a low tier in supremacy wahaha

lmfao 13-1 WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

rage low tier LPC l0l0l

we was out and then did some inners since you guys was 2 scared to mass up 4 people L0L

c1dd3ff44432a7bd214ba91a239c3fc7.png

you realize they just opened up their site right? Lol

respect to slaughter for closing

respect for you still trying after being 1-13 against me lmfao

Impact starting brown sticky stuff they won't be able to handle.

Gz on 1 picture of us getting returns on little hill, what about the times where u camp lvl 10 wilderness when you're down 20? yeh, pipe down.

this guy is so mad want a hug big bubba I understand ur frustrations but penis growth problems change over time ur time will cum