Thinking Out Loud.

rob

ye keep flaming lpcs cos u cant compete with hpcs

lo

lemme tell u somet m8

ibt4onO0MloJFJ.gif

you were not prepared

Well there are more lpc invites in cp than actual cp members so I wouldn't really say we've been competing with an actual hpc when we fight you guys...

But man I'll flame your lpc all I want because hey, you guys were irrelevant today xd

64ff461a19.png

Well there are more lpc invites in cp than actual cp members so I wouldn't really say we've been competing with an actual hpc when we fight you guys...

But man I'll flame your lpc all I want because hey, you guys were irrelevant today xd

64ff461a19.png

you mean cp members who joined lpcs?

Why don't we see next saturday ey when its just straight up cp vs eop (if you can handle it and accept a fight vs us)

I wouldn't really say we've been competing with an actual hpc

selling prep/fullout win to butthurt eop ranks

I wouldn't say your competing either

you mean cp members who joined lpcs?

Why don't we see next saturday ey when its just straight up cp vs eop (if you can handle it and accept a fight vs us)

selling prep/fullout win to butthurt eop ranks

I wouldn't say your competing either

Does this mean you guys wanna set up a prep with us, finally, since the release of Clan Wars? Please baby tell me it's true<3

Edit: Gj on the editting skills, at least try to crop the sig in a little neater instead of looking like a second grade mess.

Does this mean you guys wanna set up a prep with us, finally, since the release of Clan Wars? Please baby tell me it's true<3

Edit: Gj on the editting skills, at least try to crop the sig in a little neater instead of looking like a second grade mess.

why are you trying to be cocky with us about a prep when you havn't even won a round vs fi or foe when we've beaten them both on numerous occasions?

lmfao

why are you trying to be cocky with us about a prep when you havn't even won a round vs fi or foe when we've beaten them both on numerous occasions?

lmfao

If you've 'beaten them on numerous occasions' *hit off their teamspeaks* then we shouldn't be a challenge, what's to be scared of? ;]