Tuesdays cluster fuck - SK pk trip

RevenantOSRS

4ETFUen.gif

Today 32 Wolves gathered for another daily slaughterfest

divider1.png

Fights:

SK VS XL VS FALLEN

SK with 30 hit Fallen with 18 and Xl at ghost hut defending with 50 edgeville randoms, down 20 we hit them from the south

, Fallen quickly dipped from the fight

SK VS Xl VS FALLEN  VS IV

With half of Xl's numbers not being on ts3 we dragged the fight to CA and it turned into a 30 vs 30. Fallen rushed from the north and then the

clusterfuck at the altar began a few minutes into slaughter xl and fallen

, Dumb brown sticky stuff clan IV logged inside the fight turning into a Lpc Battle for #1

Thank you for the Action and you guys can try again tomorrow

Sk Vs IV

Chilling on top of Corp Hill Strike team and Iv decided to both rush us at the same time so we pulled to singles east of graveyards

and followed Invictus north in singles to east ruins, asking them to go to multi,  As they were logging out we attacked them in singles.

Good luck the next few weekends  :/ 

Sk Vs Xl + BP

We had some intel that Xl were standing butt humping each other in the woods south of hills hut, so we paid them a visit.

Blah, Blah, Blah like any other fight with xl, started south of them pushing them around,

BP tried sniping  from behind but we quickly Cleared Xl in the Hills Hut and hit Bp In the hills path running faster than slaves

escaping from their plantation sending them back to singles

Quit Trying LOL

divider1.png

Videos:

Noel's Pov:

Jesus's Pov: (mute sound if u dont want aids)

divider1.png

Random Pics:

1ab245a777a30c7d18c5ab11ff89e8f8.png

Hr45dRT.png

5OIwoY4.png

f38a70c985c91a2e5070bb351e9ac023.png

divider1.png

Bored of going out daily and dying?

Tired of wearing them brown sticky stuffty XL and IV capes?

Want to 2v1 Clans?

Are you a level 45-70 pure?

Are you looking for an LPC that does daily f2p/p2p events and trips?

If so join SK today.

0dgsadO.png

GJ today SK. Wish I didnt see that many rune/40 def kids in LPC but I can tell you slimmed down on it compared to xL. Hope to see 0 soon as I think you would have won those fights without tanks either way, Keep dominating LPC hope to see you in MPC sometime 

GJ today SK. Wish I didnt see that many rune/40 def kids in LPC but I can tell you slimmed down on it compared to xL. Hope to see 0 soon as I think you would have won those fights without tanks either way, Keep dominating LPC hope to see you in MPC sometime 

ty daddy

ty

wheres the rune ? i posted a pic of us spread out LOL 

nice try, IV can flame all they want but we are the only action they get and they have to run away.... 

also your ranks made a mistake and now your snipe listed my Mpc's. Good luck these next few weekends, if you guys make it 

wheres the rune ? i posted a pic of us spread out LOL 

nice try, IV can flame all they want but we are the only action they get and they have to run away.... 

also your ranks made a mistake and now your snipe listed my Mpc's. Good luck these next few weekends, if you guys make it 

Re-read what you just quoted.