Leet Tactics Sunday Beatdown Ft. Dr, BV, S, CV

Lordslaying

LvyHFpU.gif

On this fine Sunday afternoon the Spartans managed to smash Destruction with ease. Was a great and fun trip, thanks to all the clans who gave us some action! Goodjob to the boys that were online!

Started: 23

Peaked: 28

Ended: 22

vdEq9rW.gif

Leet Tactics vs. Destruction

Leet Tactics Starting/Ending: 23/17

Destruction Starting/Ending: 21/~5?

We saw that Destruction were west of graveyard, so we decided to hit them and tell them to go into multi. They started to run north towards mossies and then finally to vents where it was multi. We had our bows out and called a quick scim push ontop of vents where we manged to take down our first few piles with no problems. We continued smacking our scims on their level 100's with mith armour and took down more and more Destruction - They were dropping like flies! Destruction couldn't handle the power of the mighty Spartans and eventually the few remaining stragglers (~5) ran west into mossies. 

Goodfight Destruction hope for more future action!

vdEq9rW.gif

Leet Tactics vs. Supremacy

We asked Supremacy for a fight, they accepted so we waited on top of the hill east of graveyard. Supremacy rushed into us and got in fast on top of us with their scims. Our tanking skills managed to hold them off and we pushed right back on top of them. The fight was going back and forth ontop of the hill. We managed to kill several Supremacy members until not long in CV crash and managed to kill nobody. We ran west into single and sniped a few CV in multi for some free loot.

Thanks for the action Supremacy hope for more!

vdEq9rW.gif

Leet Tactics vs. Bloody Destruction

After the loss Destruction took they decided to team with the Bloody Vikingz. We went by hut and saw BV to the east we quickly rushed in on top of them with scims taking down some easy piles. Several seconds later the mighty sithlord and his klen log in and started to hit us. We pulled west back to hut and managed to kill a few Bloody Destruction who got dragged. CV then crashed again so we ran north of the gap and east towards singles. 

Goodfight Bloody Destruction, hopefully next time it won't get crashed!

vdEq9rW.gif

Lordslaying's POV:

vdEq9rW.gif

sf4qh4Q.jpg

GmRhdk5.png

1j8iu79.jpg

cxOMKww.png

a2EQKrE.jpg

6fzCd6u.jpg

LYtnDx6.jpg

2PEoTja.jpg

vdEq9rW.gif

Your clan is still brown sticky stuff.

Prep us ?

Goodluck friday leet crabstics.

nah my dicks hurting from the carrot today

Btw , the average age of each of your ranks are about 14 years old.

How does it fill to be lead by kids when you can get lead by gods? Www.destruction-rs.com

gods?

Ye, that explains how Cp beat RD in a fullout losing nobody outnumbered by like 5 lmfao.

nah my dicks hurting from the carrot today

gods?

Ye, that explains how Cp beat RD in a fullout losing nobody outnumbered by like 5 lmfao.

and who gives a fuk about redemption? To different clans , under different leadership.

Do I need to buy you a rope off of eBay?

easy

Why are you such a broccoli lmfao?

explains who's the one hiding

are you in cp or lt nimrod? You need to pick before I give you my dick you gook.

im in both?

is that too hard for your little brain filled with fat to see?

and who gives a fuk about redemption? To different clans , under different leadership.

Do I need to buy you a rope off of eBay?

easy

ye pretty sure rd = dr lmfao.

Your clan is still brown sticky stuff.

Prep us ?

Goodluck friday leet crabstics.

proud leader of rop still?

Btw , the average age of each of your ranks are about 14 years old.

How does it fill to be lead by kids when you can get lead by gods? Www.destruction-rs.com

arent you like 13 and you're the twin of this guy 95911.gif

explains who's the one hiding

im in both?

is that too hard for your little brain filled with fat to see?

ye pretty sure rd = dr lmfao.

yes your a total gook.

You left zenith after getting pushed around, god. You wanted me to leak to you for leet crabstics and I rejected your offer?

Talk about try Harding on the first day boi.

closed rop because rsps was dead, if you wanted to know smart ass ;^P.

Im 15, but nice try nimrod. xd

I show my irl , but you don't.

LOL i fount this facebook page, its a replica of you & what you just said https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shut-up-youre-only-12-said-the-13-years-old/574901485858362?fref=ts

change the 12 to a 14 and the 13 to a 15, and there you go princess, and yes i do lmfao, i just don't get bullied ;/

LOL i fount this facebook page, its a replica of you & what you just said https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shut-up-youre-only-12-said-the-13-years-old/574901485858362?fref=ts

change the 12 to a 14 and the 13 to a 15, and there you go princess, and yes i do lmfao, i just don't get bullied ;/

if you believe im 14 you should check my dox tbh. Or my facebook . If you show your irl lets see it you brain dead child.

if you believe im 14 you should check my dox tbh. Or my facebook . If you show your irl lets see it you brain dead child.

Dude why are you so mad?

You lost today and then you start talking about something completley different.

How about you stop wasting your time on here, and use that time to make your clan better... cause if we're really that brown sticky stuff, why did you get banged today?