What I feel.

Control Pker

Yes hpc account take away from the fight because our members were not ready like we are today, our reqs were low, our guys had mainly blitz, Ruin has so much advantage in this fullout without having to bring cp and other hpc's there to fight a battle that was intended to be in the wildy. THEY KNEW THEY WOULDNT PULL AND HOW WOULD IT FEEL IF THEY LOST VERSUS US ?? THEY KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN. it was either go to clanwars or just not fight at all, thats literally ruin's excuse was that clans were going to crash this fight and i should of just walked away. But I didnt and im telling you exactly what it is, so how can you even judge a clan that went as far as fighting as an LPC  AGAINST MPC+HPC? tell me that. Like i said you must be soo fucking cauliflower and i even had to go as far as hoping that an HPC was available which there was only 5ISH foe available.

AS OF RIGHT NOW WE HAVE THE LEVELS BUT PROGRESSING MORE AND MORE. AT LEAST IN THE WILDERNESS WE HAD A CLAN TO AC THIS FIGHT BUT IT WASNT A PURE CLAN THAT COULD COME INTO OUR PORTAL AND JUST RUN AT THEM.

IT WAS COMPLETELY SAD AND WE PROBABLY WILL HAVE A FULLOUT AS AN MPC VS THEM IN P2P AND THEN COME TALK TO ME ABOUT WHO WINS.  

AND IM SURE ILL MAKE THE PORTAL GO TO 100, AND DO WHAT THEY DID BRING AN HPC INADVANCED JUST FOR IT AND JUST TOSS YOUR ARGUMENT OUT THE WINDOW.

Wasn't gonna bother responding until I saw this. You know that's all incorrect Control, me and you set that P2P event up. We agreed that we would use "OUR" hpc accounts as you outpulled us by 20 easily. Most of us have hpc accounts and most of us are in hpcs as well so wah. We honoured the wildy gear and did not cheat with that at all. Your clan on the other hand had kids in with maxed gear and you even had a couple mains/zerks running around lmao.

At the end of the day it was a fun event which you wanted, but you still lost with a +20. Feel free to declare on Ruin in P2P with a mpc cb cap and we will smoke you again :) 

"This has been the dream ive been waiting for and this is what ive dedicated my life too, and the reality is that this is our Happiness and Joy we bring to the members"

Balls for admitting it, but objectively the point still stands that you got your priorities fucked up. Don't dedicate your life to this head ass game dude lmfao.. I almost feel bad for you.

At the end of the day it was a fun event which you wanted, but you still lost with a +20. Feel free to declare on Ruin in P2P with a mpc cb cap and we will smoke you again :)

"This has been the dream ive been waiting for and this is what ive dedicated my life too, and the reality is that this is our Happiness and Joy we bring to the members"

Balls for admitting it, but objectively the point still stands that you got your priorities fucked up. Don't dedicate your life to this head ass game dude lmfao.. I almost feel bad for you.

Never mind @@Control Pker, we've declared on you instead 

You are a delusional moron. Your clan is brown sticky stuff, because you are a brown sticky stuff leader, leading brown sticky stuff members. 

Do yourself a massive favor and take an English class, instead of "dedicating your life" to a runescape clan. Jesus fucking Christ you are a tragic wreck of a human being. Please, get some help irl for the obvious mental retardation you have, or stop wasting our oxygen, and just neck yourself. 

You are a delusional moron. Your clan is brown sticky stuff, because you are a brown sticky stuff leader, leading brown sticky stuff members. 

Do yourself a massive favor and take an English class, instead of "dedicating your life" to a runescape clan. Jesus fucking Christ you are a tragic wreck of a human being. Please, get some help irl for the obvious mental retardation you have, or stop wasting our oxygen, and just neck yourself. 

Savage Zergling right there