What I feel.

Control Pker

I have to admit I read a good piece on that essay. Then I read "a big clan like SF" and I stopped reading.

But from what I did read.

You should try going out on Fridays, MPCs are doing P2P on Fridays. I'd take this "big P2P clan" seriously if you hadn't lost up 20 vs Ruin. You can be big in numbers but quality will prove superior.

so you ignore the facts of them having cp+doom in their cc at this war and gave videos from their pov, to prove they were all in there cc? vs level 70 pures? 

must be blind asf. You really think breaking rules is fair? and bringing all their members with max prep gear? god bless m8, i actually thought you had a brain but i guess not. 

You are too self centered to realise that your clan is below everyone in the lpc, mpc and hpc scene, but you are so thick it can't get past your skull, yet you keep making topics and creating beef with different clans when you know you can't win them, in the end the results are that your clan members leave you. Quote me saying different, do whatever i really don't care, but your clan is bottom tier and no matter what you say you cant change that lol

oh btw i edited the whole post so here is the good bits 

So in my time of clanning i have always been watching how things go and how clans are doing. 

We As Special Forces are currently the highest pulling p2p clan. 

I can assure you that my clan with matched experience with me behind the calls would destroy if not all p2p clans. 

when a Big clan such as SF comes to the table who you all know are p2p based ya'll ditch out on it, Call The Server Irrelevant, try to get other clans to make up numbers to make things unfair etc.

when i made sf and try to make history again and really put my self under the maximum pressure to being successful and Move my clan to the HPC Level 

As much hate i got, you all know that im very successful at what ive done for this community and i live and breathe it everyday.

so you ignore the facts of them having cp+doom in their cc at this war and gave videos from their pov, to prove they were all in there cc? vs level 70 pures?

must be blind asf. You really think breaking rules is fair? and bringing all their members with max prep gear? god bless m8, i actually thought you had a brain but i guess not.

Does having HPC accounts take away the fact you had people with higher defense than what 2016 consider a pure. You cheated while they cheated. Simple. In the end you still lost and that is what the community sees.

Do not consider your clan a big clan until you can prove it. I am pretty sure no one will consider your clan a big clan since you have done nothing to prove to the MPC/HPC community that your clan is "big" enough to be relevant. The amount of flame you post on these forums just makes you clan look bad and people care less about you. I don't take away the fact that you seem to be improving on P2P since that fight vs Ruin. But you have not won a P2P prep (remember you criticize other clans for preps), you have not won a P2P run in 1v1, you have not gone out for a pretty long time, and simply the fact that MPCs started to do P2P on Fridays and you have not been around.